Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Nothing wrong with protesting, I encourage it. However, if you want to protest in this way, you can be arrested. Are you saying protesters should be allowed to do what they choose?
'by Joe I think you got it'.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Nothing wrong with protesting, I encourage it. However, if you want to protest in this way, you can be arrested. Are you saying protesters should be allowed to do what they choose?

Pretty simple to you and me, it seems like some of the regressive left wing nuts think other wise.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Pretty simple to you and me, it seems like some of the regressive left wing nuts think other wise.

Seriously how many years have we seen threads on this forum about...OMG Obama is coming to take my guns.. This is nothing compared to all of that rubbish...

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Seriously how many years have we seen threads on this forum about...OMG Obama is coming to take my guns.. This is nothing compared to all of that rubbish...

It is rubbish that you think you can illegally protest and not get arrested. If you want to protest illegally then you must accept the consequences. How simple can it get?

The Capital police had asked for the IDs of the 'disabled' protesters.
It turned out the ones who the police carried away were NOT in fact 'disabled' at all.
They had all gone to the same business and RENTED wheel chairs then drove to the White house and got in the wheel chairs and pretended to be 'disabled'.
The 'girl' with the breathing apparatus had rented it from the same business that rented the wheel chairs.
There were a few truly disabled who were left in their wheel chairs.
LE KNEW the difference.

How odd that you don't actually have a reputable link for that...
It was on CNN. Can't get better than that for the 'truth' right?

The Capital police had asked for the IDs of the 'disabled' protesters.
It turned out the ones who the police carried away were NOT in fact 'disabled' at all.
They had all gone to the same business and RENTED wheel chairs then drove to the White house and got in the wheel chairs and pretended to be 'disabled'.
The 'girl' with the breathing apparatus had rented it from the same business that rented the wheel chairs.
There were a few truly disabled who were left in their wheel chairs.
LE KNEW the difference.

How odd that you don't actually have a reputable link for that...
It was on CNN. Can't get better than that for the 'truth' right?

Then link to it...because that "girl with the breathing apparatus" is a disability rights activist with a neuromuscular disability. Her name is Laura Halvorson.

Dear Julianna: Interview with Emily Wolinsky and Laura Halvorson, Part One

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

It is rubbish that you think you can illegally protest and not get arrested. If you want to protest illegally then you must accept the consequences. How simple can it get?

No, not really.

This next picture is from when disability rights activists put themselves in front of busses in Denver in the 70s.

wh2283_020_0.jpg

They blocked busses and totally fucked up transportation in Denver for a couple of days...no arrests.

No, not really.

This next picture is from when disability rights activists put themselves in front of busses in Denver in the 70s.

wh2283_020_0.jpg

They blocked busses and totally fucked up transportation in Denver for a couple of days...no arrests.

That doesn't mean they shouldn't have been arrested. Had it been anyone else, they would have been arrested. ADA laws make your example illegal today. ADA requires the disabled to be treated the same as anyone else. That means they are disturbing the peace, then they should be arrested and the protesters knew that they could be arrested for disturbing the peace, so there is no issue.

People protested, disturbed the peace and got arrested, this is not news, it is a normal response to a protest.

No, not really.

wh2283_020_0.jpg

That doesn't mean they shouldn't have been arrested. Had it been anyone else, they would have been arrested. ADA laws make your example illegal today. ADA requires the disabled to be treated the same as anyone else. That means they are disturbing the peace, then they should be arrested and the protesters knew that they could be arrested for disturbing the peace, so there is no issue.

People protested, disturbed the peace and got arrested, this is not news, it is a normal response to a protest.

In politics it IS the optics...

No, not really.

wh2283_020_0.jpg

If you do the crime, you should be willing to do the time. Obviously people today think there should be no repercussions from their actions. It looks like leftists exist however no true liberals exist today.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Suuuuuure. What a whiny

No, not really.

wh2283_020_0.jpg

Huh?

Forum List

Back