Cant "FAT SHAME" anymore and now we have more celulite than luggage.

Should FAT PEOPLE be shamed for their obesity or let them die a FAT PERSONS death?

• It is their choice, they dont give a shit about their body, just more worm food when they die.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They should take Michelle Obama's advice and shut their trap and lose the tons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work? That is a 4 letter word to a liberal, like garlic is to a vampire.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
11 Celebrities on Why They Don't Care About Cellulite
Once upon a time, you couldn't walk past a newsstand without seeing photos of celebrities in swimsuits—bumps and scars and all, because they're human—trying to live their life and getting body-shamed for it. But times have changed, and models and actresses alike are now leading the charge to normalize cellulite, stretch marks, and other so-called flaws. It couldn't have come soon enough.
It is just so much easier to shove hamburgers and fries into your fat face than it is to do hard work and keep God's temple in tip top shape. So now we have celebs with such beef, that Wendy's would be lost if one of those walked into their store. Oh well, Obama's were saying that people needed to eat healthy, yet, how can they, when pigs like this are the new norm? Could this be one reason why healthcare costs have necessarily skyrocketed?

Why would you want to shame anyone? Does it make you feel better to shame others?
I used to be FAT...I went to a diet clinic and they taught me to be at the right weight. It took some exercise and a will to loose weight, and now I wont have to use up healthcare costs to keep myself alive. Wasn't that what Obamacare was all about? Make sure people weren't abusing it?
Memo to Michelle: Fat Shaming Is Not OK! | TIME.com
The show’s premise is that anyone can be thin if they work hard at it. Not only are fat people slothful and gluttonous, but—because obesity is a deadly and costly disease—they risk their own health and the economic health of the nation. Contestants describe themselves as “selfish” and as throwing their lives away; a trainer explains that if the contestants “want it bad enough, if they can change themselves mentally and emotionally right here, the rest will follow.” Over and over again, the show portrays being heavy as both a death sentence and a personal choice.

6a53c589-eb98-4136-838f-a26b4215964e.jpg

Why would you want to shame anyone? Does it make you feel better to shame others?
I used to be FAT...I went to a diet clinic and they taught me to be at the right weight. It took some exercise and a will to loose weight, and now I wont have to use up healthcare costs to keep myself alive. Wasn't that what Obamacare was all about? Make sure people weren't abusing it?
The show’s premise is that anyone can be thin if they work hard at it. Not only are fat people slothful and gluttonous, but—because obesity is a deadly and costly disease—they risk their own health and the economic health of the nation. Contestants describe themselves as “selfish” and as throwing their lives away; a trainer explains that if the contestants “want it bad enough, if they can change themselves mentally and emotionally right here, the rest will follow.” Over and over again, the show portrays being heavy as both a death sentence and a personal choice.

Congrats and kudos for losing weight and changing your life.

Congrats and kudos for losing weight and changing your life.
Thank you, is it fat shaming when Marie Osmond goes on TV and showing others that they can lose weight also, or just a commercial where she is paid and the company wants to make profit?

People that are really fat, let's say 100 pounds or more over their ideal weight are creating problems for themselves and possibly their loved ones. Extreme examples are seen on TV shows where family members have to take care of them like they are babies, bathing them, preparing their meals, helping them in and out of the car. Add to that the medical costs, the food costs (it takes a LOT of food to create mass like that), and reduced quality of life it adds up to a really ugly picture. They aren't bad people that need to be shamed, that wouldn't work anyway. They are people who need help with their eating disorder.

11 Celebrities on Why They Don't Care About Cellulite
Once upon a time, you couldn't walk past a newsstand without seeing photos of celebrities in swimsuits—bumps and scars and all, because they're human—trying to live their life and getting body-shamed for it. But times have changed, and models and actresses alike are now leading the charge to normalize cellulite, stretch marks, and other so-called flaws. It couldn't have come soon enough.
It is just so much easier to shove hamburgers and fries into your fat face than it is to do hard work and keep God's temple in tip top shape. So now we have celebs with such beef, that Wendy's would be lost if one of those walked into their store. Oh well, Obama's were saying that people needed to eat healthy, yet, how can they, when pigs like this are the new norm? Could this be one reason why healthcare costs have necessarily skyrocketed?

This just in by the company who wants to ban "Toxic Masculinity".

This Plus-Sized Model’s Bikini Pic Is Sparking Controversy on Twitter
Gillette is the latest company to support the body positive movement, and they're doing so in a big way. On April 3, the shaving brand shared a photo to their Twitter feed of model and blogger Anna O’Brien in a bikini. The tweet was captioned, “Go out there and slay the day,” and showed the model standing on the beach with a smile on her face.
This is no model, but a whale out of water. She has more folds than a binder full of women, she probably hasn't seen her vagina since she put on the tonnage. I stopped buying anything Gillette because they have totally lost their minds, when it comes to "REAL MEN" and "BEAUTIFUL WOMEN". Yep, no longer do you have to work hard to make something of yourself, just be slovenly and piggish and you too can be a star...

D3Qt-tpUcAAqJ4-.jpg

The Feminazi's bitched about this picture below , because the Amazon shaved her armpits and pubs. But still a big difference between the two.

756848383.jpg

Forum List

Back