Cannon Fodder: What happened to putin’s elite ‘Black Berets’? - BBC World Service Documentaries

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
one for sure, the Muscovites took the Darwin’s gold medal award AGAIN . :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

The Black Berets were converted to Biomass to fertilize the Ukrainian steppe. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
you're winning so much why don't you make peace?
cos the dirty ASIATIC 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 pig- dogs are still IN OUR EUROPEAN UKRAINE, CAN YOU TELL THEM🇸🇦🇷🇺 TO GET THE FUCK OUT ?

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

Ardviika has gone ,Troll Nazi Winkle.
The UAF is totally devastated .

The Mad Midget was so obsessed about holding that he weakened the whole of the front to create his last three reserve brigades . All wiped out .
Thousands and thousands of the UAF needlessly sacrificed .
Could be worse than Bakhmut

To the north , Krynki is obliterated .
CARNAGE NAZI TROLL . YOU EVIL AND STUPID MAN

No, that all Left-Bank Ukraine would belong to Russia to the year's end.
Agreed, that hasn't happened.

I stand by my point that Ukraine needs to Make Peace ASAP. They've lost an entire generation of their best young men. What future is there for Ukraine? Are they going to import Mexicans and Africans from our Southern border?

Agreed, that hasn't happened.

I stand by my point that Ukraine needs to Make Peace ASAP. They've lost an entire generation of their best young men. What future is there for Ukraine? Are they going to import Mexicans and Africans from our Southern border?
That is a good question. Ukraine's demography wasn't perfect for 30 years, to put it mildly. And the events of the last two years only aggravated the issue. Except of the killed, there are millions of refugees who left the country. The future aren't too bright. Large depopulated areas with primitive economy based on agriculture and small-scale industry.

Aside from the dead young men; millions of women of child bearing age have also fled Ukraine. Many widowed, few are likely to return, as they will have taken up mates in their host countries...

Aside from the dead young men; millions of women of child bearing age have also fled Ukraine. Many widowed, few are likely to return, as they will have taken up mates in their host countries...
Ukraine has never had a chance, we know Moscow - 🇷🇺Mangol ulus much better than you do

The irony of 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 fascists thinking that they are defeating fascism....

Forum List

Back