Cannibal who Murdered and Ate Boy to be released for Good Behavior!!!

there is one known cannibal who has served time and gotten out...he lives in japan

That's interesting. Now, for GOD'S sake - either return to your former avatar or GET A NEW ONE.

No offense, but your present one sucks.

GC

o dont be offended at that av....be offended by the mendacity that is protected

The "mendacity that is protected"? Your reference there? (Every time I hear that word, I think of Burl Ives in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" (I think that was the movie.))

excellent movie....maggie the cat....brick.....it was that movie

Burl Ives was great, wasn't he? "MENDACITY!", in that southern accent. Oh, the outrage, Oh the hypocrisy.

Then there was the companion role of Will Varner played by Orson Welles in "The Long Hot Summer." I loved both of those movies. Still do. I'll watch 'em every time they come on.

The Long, Hot Summer (1958) - IMDb

(Sincere apologies to Sunni Man, the author of this thread. What was it about again? Just kidding - hijack over. Return to cannibal discussion . . . )

Last edited:
See this is where I agree with the Islamic method of justice. I'd bet in Islam this guy wouldn't have lasted a day after being found guilty in a Sharia Court right? Fucker would have been stoned to death that same day.

Some people you just can't "rehabilitate", this guy is one of em'.

Fucker would have been stoned to death that same day.

No, they only do this to women. ;) Children and women do not have the same rights as men do in Islamic Law.
He would have been free this whole time.

Last edited:
Hopefully some unfortunate death befalls him as soon as he gets out.

And they wonder why we need a death penalty... one that actually kills them for their crimes.

I hate those damn cannibals. Why don't they stay in the jungle where they belong, instead of journeying to Rhode Island, for Christ's sake?

My question is, however - why didn't they nab him when he first got here? They are very easy to spot. They are quite short. They wear little straw skirts, carry a bow or a spear or both and they have rings through their noses. They generally need a haircut and they have these little, black, beady eyes.

They should have arrested the little bastard and sent him back to the jungle when they first saw him walking down the street.
Todays news:

"Possessed Man Eats Baby"

Oh I thought Tank said he hates that damn CANNABIS.

And I like your avatar, bones. I think that must be you (with a little magic of course).

There is no rehabilitating a cannibal. Someone who performs such a disgusting and inhumane act should NEVER see the light of day outside of a prison again. Good behavior is nonsense, we all know what other inmates do to inmates who molest little children-what do you think they'd do to one who did this to one? He was obviously kept away from the general population.

I would love to be on the jury if the father kills the sick pervert and has to go to trial for his murder.

He would get a "Not Guilty" from me no matter what the evidence. :cool:
Any prosecutor or Judge willing to file charges against tha dad should be immediately killed for being a brainwashed, Nazi asshole. As a bonus throw in the clown that goes to arrest him. " Just doing my job sir"
BLAMM !!!

Forum List

Back