Cannibal who Murdered and Ate Boy to be released for Good Behavior!!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
CRANSTON, RI (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - A man who killed a 5-year-old boy and allegedly ate him is set to be freed from a Rhode Island jail in August.

Michael Woodmansee, 16-years-old at the time, kidnapped and killed Jason Foreman in 1975.

Foreman was presumed to be missing until 1982 when Woodmansee tried to lure another boy into his home.

The boy escaped and police began to question Woodmansee about Foreman's disappearance.

They found Jason Foreman's skull and bones, which had been shellacked, on Woodmansee's dresser along with a journal which detailed the gruesome killing.

Woodmansee pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 1983 and was sentenced to 40-years in jail. This was part of a plea bargain meant to spare the Foreman family from hearing the details of their son's death.

Woodmansee is getting 12 years shaved off of his sentence for good behavior in prison.

Jason's father, John, believes that Woodmansee was a cannibal that ate his son's flesh.

Speaking to WPRO's John DePetro John Foreman said, "I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to kill this man.

Last edited:
this is just a bad situation all the way around.....the father i think will try to kill him ....at best ending up with the father in court....just a mess...and would you like him moving next door to you?

The father really should have kept his mouth shut. Any unfortunate disapperance of the cannibal will now lead right to him.

Let's just face it, shall we? Our criminal justice system, is kinda nuts.

I think it not unreasonable when we discover an cannibal in our midst, that we insure that that person will never again be free.

People like this strike me as poster boys for posters advocating for the death penalty.

I mean seriously, what has society gained by keeping this cannibal alive for the last 35 years?

ARe we to expect this man to now join society as a productive member of it?

That person lost his right to be treated like a human when he elected to become an animal.

Our responsibility as a society is to humanely put down such damaged goods just as we might reluctantly and humanely put down a rabid dog.

Let's just face it, shall we? Our criminal justice system, is kinda nuts.

I think it not unreasonable when we discover an cannibal in our midst, that we insure that that person will never again be free.

People like this strike me as poster boys for posters advocating for the death penalty.

I mean seriously, what has society gained by keeping this cannibal alive for the last 35 years?

ARe we to expect this man to now join society as a productive member of it?

That person lost his right to be treated like a human when he elected to become an animal.

Our responsibility as a society is to humanely put down such damaged goods just as we might reluctantly and humanely put down a rabid dog.

I could not of said it any better. This maniac needs to be disposed of!

Here in Charlotte, a man was just arrested for an attempted kidnapping of a three year old in a park in uptown. It's come out on the news that he has been arrested 103 times in the past. How in the hell is someone who has been arrested over 100 times still walking the street? This is why people take justice into their own hands. They know the legal system won't do it.

Man charged in kidnapping attempt arrested 103 times | WCNC.com | Charlotte News, Weather, Traffic, DNC 2012 and Sports | WCNC.com | News for Charlotte, NC

It is not really 'good behavior' when a person is in a controlled environment which does not permit him to eat other people.

I'd bet he was isloated from the general population as well. How much trouble can you really get into at that point?

If he had committed this horrific crime in Texas and not the PC liberal North East.

We wouldn't be having this discussion.

Cause he would have been executed long ago.

That is if the prison inmates allowed him to live long enough to be executed. :cool:

i would say his age....16...was a factor in the decision...12 years off a 40 yr ...is a nice chuck of time

big difference in being 56 when you got out..which is what the 40 yr would result in...and what....44?

he should not be given the 12 yrs back...

with that said...if i were on the jury and they proved the father did it...i would vote guilty

See this is where I agree with the Islamic method of justice. I'd bet in Islam this guy wouldn't have lasted a day after being found guilty in a Sharia Court right? Fucker would have been stoned to death that same day.

Some people you just can't "rehabilitate", this guy is one of em'.

because he would be guilty of murder if he murdered the dude...the father made the deal....there was wiggle room.....when the father made the deal or allowed the deal...he agreed to this man getting out....at some point....it is just happening faster than he thought

See this is where I agree with the Islamic method of justice. I'd bet in Islam this guy wouldn't have lasted a day after being found guilty in a Sharia Court right? Fucker would have been stoned to death that same day.

Are people Halal?

Are people Halal?
No, but executing him would be. :cool:

Are people Halal?
No, but executing him would be. :cool:

Maybe this should be on the food thread..or maybe the religion thread, but I am thinking there is this giant gap in sharia law about eating people.

I hate those damn cannibals. Why don't they stay in the jungle where they belong, instead of journeying to Rhode Island, for Christ's sake?

My question is, however - why didn't they nab him when he first got here? They are very easy to spot. They are quite short. They wear little straw skirts, carry a bow or a spear or both and they have rings through their noses. They generally need a haircut and they have these little, black, beady eyes.

They should have arrested the little bastard and sent him back to the jungle when they first saw him walking down the street.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back