candidates: how do they act when not on camera ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
they say Trump acts better than he does on stage. can the same be said for email hillary ?

i'm not sure we've heard her temper on tape yet. maybe there is some recording, or hearsay account of how she really is.

is it ok just to be nice just for the camera ? is is real and honest ? this the American people will have to decide,

i do think it's pretty rich for her to go after anyone, for temper, truth or responsibility in managing American affairs. we don't want nuclear launch codes on a private server.

the take away ? Trump is Trump, the mild and demure hillary clinton may have an anger management problem.

Ex-Secret Service officer: Hillary lacks 'integrity and temperament' for ...
hotair.com/archives/2016/.../secret-service-officer-hillary-unfit-for-white-hous...
Hot Air
Jun 5, 2016 - He says it disgusted him and he is convinced Hillary Clinton “lacks the integrity andtemperament” to hold the office. While the book will not be ...

http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/hillar...g-dogs-involved-in-email-probe-new-book-says/

and ahhhh snopes... Hillary Clinton Quotes

Last edited:
Mild and demure?

Somebody didn't watch the Democratic debates.

I think most politicians are actors. What they are like in public is far different from their private personas.

That's why so many Americans are disgusted with politics as it is and seem to be turning to Trump - in spite of his faults. From all we've heard, he's the same at home as he is on the stump.

While I am certainly no fan of The Bern, I think was he says in public is what he believes in private.

• Banned
Mild and demure?

Somebody didn't watch the Democratic debates.
i was being facetious, how cool is it to have a raging temper that everyone knows about that never gets mentioned. i'm pretty sure she's not a people person. heh.

• Banned
I think most politicians are actors. What they are like in public is far different from their private personas.

That's why so many Americans are disgusted with politics as it is and seem to be turning to Trump - in spite of his faults. From all we've heard, he's the same at home as he is on the stump.

While I am certainly no fan of The Bern, I think was he says in public is what he believes in private.
i can absolutely confirm that bernie is exactly the same, like you i don't agree with much of what he platforms, but he is a great and honest man.

i think he got a little caught up in the whirlwind of the ad game a little. i've known him personally for decades, he is a fine guy, and Vermont will welcome him home, it's been pretty quiet around here since he announced.

Forum List

Back