Canadian Indians Facing Starvation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Excuse me! “Indigenous People” :eusa_whistle:

I read this al Jazeera piece and wasn't sure whether it was a true report or an attempt at anti-Canada propaganda. And then I saw this photo:

image.img.png

And my thought was, are the poor Eskimos being denied the right to hunt their traditional foods of seals, walrus, polar bears, and others? Is this an evil plot by white Canadians to get their foot into the door and find resources there so a lot more of the non-Eskimos in Canada can enjoy something like the shale oil boom further south?

Judge for yourself by reading the article @ Access to affordable, healthy food in Canada?s north nears crisis | Al Jazeera America

:eusa_angel:

I think a group of people that are taught to live off the land (for the most part) are only going to go hungry if the government interferes.

A loss of freedoms always causes suffering, but the government will save us all from that by creating more suffering.

The indians are going to be just fine as long as the whiteman keeps doling out the money. It is the white people who are fast becoming the indians now.

With all the taxdollars that the indians have been receiving for decades, they all should look like bloated pigs. I just wish they would just stop whining about what the white people(me)has done to them. I had nothing to do with their plight of lazyiness. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back