Canadian euthanasia...get rid of the old people.......Canadian government, they are monsters....

what 1930-1945 group also loved killing those they deemed unfit and inferior?
Your Nazi brethren, of course. I think that's why you sound so thrilled about it.

Now, go ramble about how liberals are vermin. At a minimum, say something about "liberal shithole cities." It's pretty much required for fascists to dehumanize their opponents, in order to to justify killing them.

Such well-documented stories.

Naturally, the conservatives all fell for the propaganda hard.

Of course they did..................the OP's link was to a conservative Christian site, so obviously it has to be true! Did you check out their top 5 stories in the sidebar?

From the link, a list of their most popular stories....................

MOST POPULAR​

1 Missing piece of the 3rd Secret of Fatima: Rome will ‘host the seat of the Antichrist’
2 ‘She lost everything’: California mom severely disabled after Pfizer shot now homeless
3 47 House Republicans just sold out marriage. Warn GOP senators not to do the same
4 Dr. Robert Malone to Steve Bannon: The ‘highly jabbed’ are the ones dying from COVID
5 Canadian gold medal figure skater willing to ‘lose everything’ to fight COVID narrative

Your Nazi brethren, of course. I think that's why you sound so thrilled about it.

Now, go ramble about how liberals are vermin. At a minimum, say something about "liberal shithole cities." It's pretty much required for fascists to dehumanize their opponents, in order to to justify killing them.
Funny how you openly support NAZI beliefs.

Funny how you openly support NAZI beliefs.
A fine example of the "every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

Seriously, is there any way in which your policies differ from those of the Nazis? I can't think of one.

For example, your abortion policy is exactly the same. Your party is rife with antisemitism. You hold the same belief in a one-party dictatorship. You claim oppression to justify murderous brownshirt tactics. You make up stories that your opponents murder children.

So, is there any way at all in which you differ from the Nazis?

My father in law was given 3 months with liver cancer and could have legally committed suicide per Oregon law.

A year later the cancer was gone. 15 years later he died of a heart attack.

Yeah. If my mom had died every time they told her she was going to- she'd have died half a dozen times.

Far as I know, there are no laws against taking your own life. Just laws with issues surrounding it, like assisting.

Canadastan loves killing the poor. Leftards are the party of murdering innocents.

Seriously, is there any way in which your policies differ from those of the Nazis? I can't think of one.

For example, your abortion policy is exactly the same. Your party is rife with antisemitism. You hold the same belief in a one-party dictatorship. You claim oppression to justify murderous brownshirt tactics. You make up stories that your opponents murder children.

No shock you enjoy pulling limbs off of babies as they’re born.
Screams give you an erection?

Yeah. If my mom had died every time they told her she was going to- she'd have died half a dozen times.

Far as I know, there are no laws against taking your own life. Just laws with issues surrounding it, like assisting.
Yes, sane regions have laws against suicide. It’s how they can take you into custody after a failed attempt and get you help.

You're so very original.

You just copy my posts and replace "democrat" with "Republican," then?

The problem is Nazi, it just doesn't work once you pervert it.

Sad

Which is doubly disturbing given that Mammoth Mamarys is a post-menopausal female.
Of course, I'm a guy, and they know it. These losers literally think that "woman" is an insult.

I take that back. They have trouble even saying "woman". Instead they say "female", as if women were animals.

Not every conservative has such major issues with women, but so many do. Misogyny is kind of a Republican party plank.

A 71-year-old widower was admitted to a Southwestern Ontario hospital after a fall. His family says during his admission he contracted an infectious diarrheal illness. He was humiliated by staff for the smell of his room, his family said. He developed a new shortness of breath that was not comprehensively assessed. In this context, a hospital team member suggested he would qualify for MAiD. The team said he had end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and it was terminal. The patient was surprised by the diagnosis but trusted the team.

Within 48 hours of his first assessment, he received a medically assisted death. Post-mortem testing showed he did not have end-stage COPD. His family doctor, when notified of his death, also stated he did not have end-stage COPD, but the team had failed to contact her when they were assessing his history.

Or maybe he agreed to suicide because the thought of spending the rest of his life gasping for breath, marinating in his own shit, didn't appeal to him.

Forum List

Back