Canadian court grants injunction to stop truckers

So why don't the Democrats arrest BLM for blocking roads????

If Fauxacuntus can self-identify as being Indian, the "VP in Charge of Blowjobs" can claim to be black, and Democrat men can claim to be women (even if they still have a pecker), I'm sure the truckers can pull off a Rachel Dolezal!!!!

"PRETEND BLACK LIVES MATTER"!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Degrees, degrees. Oh, I agree that they should have been arrested. And many were. You just conveniently ignore that.

Degrees. Closing down that bridge affects every industry and person in both nations. You need to spend more time looking at the total damage done instead of sniping in the background over things that are local only.

Degrees, degrees. Oh, I agree that they should have been arrested. And many were. You just conveniently ignore that.

Degrees. Closing down that bridge affects every industry and person in both nations. You need to spend more time looking at the total damage done instead of sniping in the background over things that are local only.
All of a sudden lefties care about industries being shut down. 2 years too late don’t you think?

All of a sudden lefties care about industries being shut down. 2 years too late don’t you think?

And you call yourself a fiscal conservative? You are a Rumpster. And, in case you aren't aware, there ARE conservative Democrats.

Yes, a FEW of the protestors were arrested (if they were stupid enough to pull that shit in conservative areas)....

And Kneepads promptly got them bailed out and had the prosecutors drop the charges....

So maybe we should reciprocate by funding the bail for any truckers that are arrested, funding their defense, and protesting until the charges are dropped....

It's only fair that both sides be allowed to play by the same rules.....

And you call yourself a fiscal conservative? You are a Rumpster. And, in case you aren't aware, there ARE conservative Democrats.
^^look at this guy assigning labels to others and then getting mad because they were compared to a leftie. lol.

1644676698563.png

Yes, a FEW of the protestors were arrested (if they were stupid enough to pull that shit in conservative areas)....

And Kneepads promptly got them bailed out and had the prosecutors drop the charges....

So maybe we should reciprocate by funding the bail for any truckers that are arrested, funding their defense, and protesting until the charges are dropped....

It's only fair that both sides be allowed to play by the same rules.....

Which as absolutely nothing to do with tying up a major commerce bridge that affects hundreds of millions on both sides of the border. Sorry, I don't accept your "Hey, look over there" defense to really, really bad behavior.

Which as absolutely nothing to do with tying up a major commerce bridge that affects hundreds of millions on both sides of the border. Sorry, I don't accept your "Hey, look over there" defense to really, really bad behavior.
Everything has to do with everything. I quote you about a half dozen posts up: "Closing down that bridge affects every industry and person in both nations."

^^look at this guy assigning labels to others and then getting mad because they were compared to a leftie. lol.

You don't like it, admit you are a rumpster and we can move on.

Lock 'em up! It's what they deserve for being so selfish!
Too bad. I see Canada has commie liberal judges too. Let the people live.

well...here we go.

He's ramped it up a notch. I wonder if he told the snipers to target the children first...cause..you know...the left is so concerned with the children. perhaps you're starting to figure out why the left is so concerned with kids?? hmm?

OutRAGEOUS...and criminal. Where are you, opposition parties of Canada. Are you going to sit there while Turdeau shoots Canadian citizens for protesting for freedom from the scamdemic mandates?

After the uprisings of truckers, Capital will invest with a vengeance in unmanned cargo transportation technologies.

Lock 'em up! It's what they deserve for being so selfish!
Pffffff.....

Not happening. If they want the PR disaster to get worse, they put these innocent people in jail for peacefully protesting.

Pffffff.....

Not happening. If they want the PR disaster to get worse, they put these innocent people in jail for peacefully protesting.

Peaceable protesting doesn't include completely stopping trade between two nations. They want peaceably protest they can do that from any open field or parking lot.

Forum List

Back