Canada’s industry minister is calling global CEOs in bid to boost competition (in grocery store sector)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is how bad our police state has decimated our standard of living, cost of living and ultimately our well being. There are few sectors that are free market thanks to the various control apparatuses. We have an insane percentage of working adults reliant on food banks because the grocery oligopoly, one of many in Canada; is putting the price of food out of reach for citizens.

Even more concentrated here; Albertson's just bought Kroger, so another giant retailer is swallowed up via financial scamming. Both left and right wingers jump up and down and cheer for monopolies and cartels, and are happy with 7 or so companies dominating their stock markets so of course nothing will be done about it, so enjoy the strangling of your economy into nothing. It's 'more efficient'.

Even more concentrated here; Albertson's just bought Kroger, so another giant retailer is swallowed up via financial scamming. Both left and right wingers jump up and down and cheer for monopolies and cartels, and are happy with 7 or so companies dominating their stock markets so of course nothing will be done about it, so enjoy the strangling of your economy into nothing. It's 'more efficient'.
Well our government is trying to break thie oligopoly but other companies wont come. We need more.co petion in telco and banking as well but they have deeper pockets to maintan the status quo. Google our prices compared to the rest of the world.

You live in a frozen wasteland!......Move to where the food is! ;)
Im trying. I need to sell our home first. Florria or Texas would be my two top choices, followed by AZ I suppose. I can't believe how cheap.it is to.rent a Bachelors Apartment in Florida. Very cheap.

Forum List

Back