canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

You know what is really so funny. We're probably the craziest countries to live as they say out here and in Quebec "side by each" and all of us who live in the border world love each other. Maybe other parts of the countries don't know.

How we live so close and really love each other day in and day out. I don't think other countries do. Its a good thing that we have.

Excellent ! Maybe Canada will consider then annexing our northeast ? :eusa_clap: Pleeeeeeze, pretty pleeeeeeeze !

My experience with Canadians are all of those snow birds who flock down here during their winter months...I've found them to be nice people, but they must be the ones who weren't successfully indoctrinated.:D ;)

There are a few decent canadians. Regardless, be careful, they might decide one day to STAY. Then they will begin to infect our young, our stupid and our easily persuaded. Just look at Ted Cruz and the pseudo-conservatives!

Seriously, I've met some nice Saudi's before...I still don't want their ideals infecting America.

What actions towards canada by Uncle Sam have been negative. Please be specific. I can remember canadian politicians calling all Americans stupid and one going as far as stomping on a Bush doll. I can't recall the US ever being nothing more than a great neighbor to these ungrateful hypocrites. Hell, we support canada!

Since you gave nothing affirmative to your stupid ass OP, I have no obligation but one of making you eat your stupidity.

(1) We invaded Canada in the War of Independence and got our ass kicked.

(2) We invaded Canada in the War of 1812 four times and got our ass kicked three times.

(3) We have always tried to manipulate economic and currency decisions against them.

Stop being stupid.

Stupid is a state of unwillingness to learn, Nutz, not the inability to learn.

Stop being stupid.
Let's talk stupid. In the War of 1812...canada did not beat us, nor during our war for Independence. They were British...canada and canadians had nothing to do with it.

Stupid is a state of unwillingness to learn, Jake, not the inability to learn.

You are being stupid. Canada was not trying to conquer us, we were trying in the WoI to conquer the two colonies of Canada and got our asses kicked.

We were trying to conquer Canada in the War of 1812 and got our asses kicked.

WE WERE INVADING THEM.

Don't you read history?

And you silly goof, we were all British in 1775.

If you refuse to learn, you will continue to be stupid.

Last edited:
You know what is really so funny. We're probably the craziest countries to live as they say out here and in Quebec "side by each" and all of us who live in the border world love each other. Maybe other parts of the countries don't know.

How we live so close and really love each other day in and day out. I don't think other countries do. Its a good thing that we have.

The same can be said at the Southern Border. Despite all of the nonsense you see on the news...people who live on the Southern Border have a great relationship with Mexico. Why do you think all McCain, Bush, Perry et al differ when it comes to immigration and Hispanics.

Mexico's negative is the cultural difference. canada's negative is the ideological difference and how they never act as good neighbors and allies.

My experience with Canadians are all of those snow birds who flock down here during their winter months...I've found them to be nice people, but they must be the ones who weren't successfully indoctrinated.:D ;)

Psssst they call us conservatives. I'm blessed because I am dual I used to say bi but I figured out that was not the best way to class myself.

I pretty well grew up if you think of your summer months of growing up just north of Daytona in a small place called Ormond by the Sea. We were never snowbirds. My father was a very successful trucker who actually could take us south for June July and August. If teen years are when you grow up.....well Daytona created me.

I think we have the best between us. I don't think other countries have what we have. We're really blessed.

Since you gave nothing affirmative to your stupid ass OP, I have no obligation but one of making you eat your stupidity.

(1) We invaded Canada in the War of Independence and got our ass kicked.

(2) We invaded Canada in the War of 1812 four times and got our ass kicked three times.

(3) We have always tried to manipulate economic and currency decisions against them.

Stop being stupid.

Stupid is a state of unwillingness to learn, Nutz, not the inability to learn.

Stop being stupid.
Let's talk stupid. In the War of 1812...canada did not beat us, nor during our war for Independence. They were British...canada and canadians had nothing to do with it.

You are being stupid. Canada was not trying to conquer us, we were trying in the WoI to conquer the two colonies of Canada and got our asses kicked.

WE WERE INVADING THEM.

Don't you read history?

The War of 1812 was a war against the BRITISH. We fought British soldiers and Indians. canada and canadians beat nothing. Open up a history book, read and learn. Stupid is the unwillingness to learn. Go to google, do a search and learn. We fought the BRITISH.

I think it's more disrespect for the administration than anti-Americanism. The whole freaking world is laughing at the Husseain administration.

The same can be said at the Southern Border. Despite all of the nonsense you see on the news...people who live on the Southern Border have a great relationship with Mexico. Why do you think all McCain, Bush, Perry et al differ when it comes to immigration and Hispanics.

Mexico's negative is the cultural difference. canada's negative is the ideological difference and how they never act as good neighbors and allies.

What ideological differences? And as far as allies go the only time we never took your back was over Iraq and that was because our liberal Prime Ministers son in law was involved heavy duty in the oil for food scandal and poor Chretien had to protect his son in law.

WE WERE INVADING THEM.

Don't you read history?

The War of 1812 was a war against the BRITISH. We fought British soldiers and Indians. canada and canadians beat nothing. Open up a history book, read and learn. Stupid is the unwillingness to learn. Go to google, do a search and learn. We fought the BRITISH.

Dear, the British and their Canadian troops, that made up 70% of the UK's forces in Canada, WERE IN CANADA.

We invaded them and got our asses kicked by CANADIANS AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

Take your jingoism and, politely, stick it up your ass.

There is nationalism and there is stupidity (like invading Canada and invading Iraq).

What ideological differences? And as far as allies go the only time we never took your back was over Iraq and that was because our liberal Prime Ministers son in law was involved heavy duty in the oil for food scandal and poor Chretien had to protect his son in law.

And because it was wrong.

Oh we claim setting your house on fire. Come on. We never do bad things so we have to say we beat you in War of 1812.

I think it's more disrespect for the administration than anti-Americanism. The whole freaking world is laughing at the Husseain administration.

This was happening well before BaBa was born.

WE WERE INVADING THEM.

Don't you read history?

Dear, the British and their Canadian troops, that made up 70% of the UK's forces in Canada, WERE IN CANADA.

There is nationalism and there is stupidity (like invading Canada and invading Iraq).

Laura Secord is in there too. Love your passion Jake.

WE WERE INVADING THEM.

Don't you read history?

I am only going to suggest you take another look at the War of 1812 and get back to me. You are spewing nonsense about a topic you are not well versed.

What was happening? America saved the world with the greatest Military on the planet and private sector industrialism during the 20th century and the world knows it. Some parts of the world might have hated the US but they always respected and envied the freedom and the wealth of the greatest Country in the world up until the time when the jihad decided to strike during the administration run by a sexual pervert and global warming extortionists came into power at the same time Americans elected a weak president who couldn't even produce a freaking birth certificate.

And because it was wrong.

In hindsight oh yes it was. I just wish Chretien and his family weren't involved in the dirty of the oil for food. I am ashamed. One day I hope we could all talk about how we were led into this. Maybe one day. I can dream.

Iraq for one...who was it, Carolyn Parrish who stomped on a Bush doll, canadians calling Americans stupid, the softwood lumber dispute, NAFTA issues, the idea that canada contributes virtually nothing to the defense of North America, their laughable membership in NATO, the reliance on the US for its existence, the once very liberal immigration policy that helped to financially support the 9/11 terrorists, disputed territories (that canada cannot even defend)...the list goes on and on and on.

What was happening? America saved the world with the greatest Military on the planet and private sector industrialism during the 20th century and the world knows it. Some parts of the world might have hated the US but they always respected and envied the freedom and the wealth of the greatest Country in the world up until the time when the jihad decided to strike during the administration run by a sexual pervert and global warming extortionists came into power at the same time Americans elected a weak president who couldn't even produce a freaking birth certificate.

You said this was all about disrespect for the Obama administration, no. Look at the dates of the articles then get back to me.

Forum List

Back