Canada Is On Fire. So Do Liberals Still Want To Move There Now?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dev3: :flameth: :ack-1: And for the last two/three months we have been hearing of Liberals and Democrats threatening to move to Canada if we have a President Trump.
Well, as of today,,,,Canada Is Burning !!!
So, are they still dying to move there? :dev2: :cranky: :evil: :eusa_think:

Isn't there an old song...if the house is on fire...we don't need some fire hose...we just need to piss a little higher?

:dev3: :flameth: :ack-1: And for the last two/three months we have been hearing of Liberals and Democrats threatening to move to Canada if we have a President Trump.

I am still waiting fro all those far left drones to move there since the 2004 elections..

• Banned

I am still waiting fro all those far left drones to move there since the 2004 elections..
great time to send Al Sharpton there now!!

great time to send Al Sharpton there now!!

Well he should be in jail, but the far left allows him roam around as they need their agitator for their riots..

Such a shame. Alberta is a beautiful province.

You understand how bad using that tragedy for political gain makes you look, right?

In case you didn't, I just told you.

Yes, this thread is in very poor taste.

i just saw some of the footage. this is a really big fire.

Yes, and not only that, but the rate that it is growing is huge as well. It only started on May1 and now on May 6 it is almost 300,000 acres.

They probably torched it on purpose do they didn't have to leave.

Something seems to be causing a drought. Maybe GOP and Republican scientists could explain it to us.

(X)Ya man, the whole country is on fire, and the fires are headed for America. Time to run to Mexico before your ass gets burned. :booze:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Something seems to be causing a drought. Maybe GOP and Republican scientists could explain it to us.
How come when you say Republican Scientist, people laugh and laugh and laugh?

Forum List

Back