Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

seems most folks would place them a whole lot closer to home than you do
Color me skeptical, good poster Sparky, that we are under any real threat from America's "Communist". It is a fantagasm. A 'boogeyman' of convenience that some use to scare themselve with. Self induced panic attacks. IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------

• The Communist Party of America, today ----"the organization currently has some 5,000 members nationwide."
  • Girl Scouts of America currently = " 2 million girl members"
  • Birders in America = the report stated that there were 45 million “birders,”.
  • Budhists in America = put the number of American Buddhists at 5 million.
  • Oath Keeper = rosters claiming membership of 38,000.

Trust me, Pop would not have known about moke being a mix of tobacco and marijuana.
Guys sitting around doing nothing?.....yeah, I could be persuaded. That's kinda sorta how he himself applied it -- towards others. Frankly, towards...'mokes'. But I'm pretty doggone sure it wasn't about 'racist'......cause there were no black folk within 25 miles of our farm.
Jeez how unusual for racists not to live anywhere near folks of color, wouldn't you say chills?

And previously:
Ummm, "UK moke".....is "racist"?
Who knew?

So, in the end, I'll blame my Pop. Dead these many many years,

Not many of your Klan Glossary type of 'mokes' around to be called 'mokes'.
hmmm, not the first time you've referenced a "klan glossary", as I have never heard of one or even knew it/they existed how is it you came by this knowledge of it/them?
But, there were any number of white teenagers/early 20's guys who sat around drinking Goebbels for Pop to call 'mokes'.
Trust me.
lets see if you can be trusted...Is that what your daddy would think of tommy? is that what you think of him? that he's "a moke" of a different color?
But about that poor girl at the party?
I'll say noper. I'm pretty doggone sure he wouldn't have known her or someone like her. He was a pretty old school kraut....didn't learn english till he went to the Lutheran elementary school.
I think the sober realization that you are tarred with the racist brush for your racist language has forced you into a bottoms up drunk fest...what on earth are you talking about here? what girl? what party?

But I would be entertained if some here could offer a rationale on why or how or when he would have discovered that girls like that would...ummm, 'moke'.
Or why he never shared that with me and my bros around the deer-camp campfire. Coulda been kinda fun.
this is just plain nutty, you've fallen off your rockin horse...pull yourself together

Oh, I know, good poster Frankenstein, I know.
I have always written to and for people with a pretty fair attention-span, and often enough those who aren't blessed with that, nor didn't develop such have struggled and criticized.
I may never recover from this well thought out drubbing of my attention span.

Which, me and my avatar are quite OK with.
After all it is the internet. And, importantly, on a gossiproom such as this......my avatar's writing is for me, not thee.
-------------------------------------------------------------
which is the mindset of all white privilege "If I say it aint racist"

So, enough with the moke-trope.
Readers likely grow bored....regardless of the length of their attention span.
so even you can't take anymore of you...if I keep going when you no longer have any interest is it because of your attention span? or do you also exempt yourself form your pretzel logic along with the racist language

So, poster Frankenstein, share with the forum your feelings on that other hot topic that's been current on a couple of threads, to wit: "justified lynching".
You really want to hide from that race thing don't you?...I see lynching the way some see abortion, how do you justify it? apply all the semantics to it you like but it is the taking of a life.

Personally, I thought the concept somewhat problematic.

You too?

Or not?
Depends on the circumstance and the language.
For the purpose of this topic in this forum I ask, is lynching the same as a hanging..
If so lets suppose its an assisted mercy killing at the instance of the hanged? is that the same as a justifiable lynching?

• The Communist Party of America, today ----"the organization currently has some 5,000 members nationwide."
  • Girl Scouts of America currently = " 2 million girl members"
  • Birders in America = the report stated that there were 45 million “birders,”.
  • Budhists in America = put the number of American Buddhists at 5 million.
  • Oath Keeper = rosters claiming membership of 38,000.
Conspicuous from that list by its absence is your favorite group to reference, the klan, what is their membership? please tell us. ya know so we know by the numbers if it is a threat or just this:
Color me skeptical, good poster Sparky, that we are under any real threat from America's "Communist". It is a fantagasm. A 'boogeyman' of convenience that some use to scare themselve with. Self induced panic attacks. IMHO

Last edited:
Conspicuous by its absence is your favorite group to reference, the klan, what is their membership? please tell us. ya know so we know by the numbers if it is a threat or just:
Did he act as though the Klan is an existential threat, like the other poster did about communists?

No?

Then what bullshit are you on?

Jeez how unusual for racists not to live anywhere near folks of color......
------------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster Frank, settle down son.
You continue to try too hard.
Let the game come to you.
We're all friends here. Life is good.

And not living anywhere near folks of color?
Ah, that wasn't uncommon in America.
Think rural America. Decades ago. Northern rural.
Histroy, geography, the settling of America, European immigration.
There are good books on all of that.
Try 'em.
They'll help.
Trust me.

Did he act as though the Klan is an existential threat, like the other poster did about communists?
So you heard this in your head and then answered:
part of the reason for asking the question was to prove that based on the numbers he believes the Klan is not a threat so
"Color me skeptical, good poster Sparky/indy, that we are under any real threat from America's "Communist". It is a fantagasm. A 'boogeyman' of convenience that some use to scare themselve with. Self induced panic attacks. IMHO"
So if for no other reason lets put it on the list to give it some perspective

Then what bullshit are you on?
Not only sounds like ya don't want that question answered but ya don't even want it asked...good to know

Ah, good poster Frank, settle down son.
You continue to try too hard.
aahhhh the bane of the white privileged
Let the game come to you.
We're all friends here. Life is good.
Yeah its a Hallmark moment
And not living anywhere near folks of color?
Yeah, "not unusual for racists" is the rest of that equation
Ah, that wasn't uncommon in America.
Think rural America. Decades ago. Northern rural.
Histroy, geography, the settling of America, European immigration
There are good books on all of that.
I know I read and remember those books from grade school
Try 'em.
They'll help.
Trust me.
Yeah, I'll have to trust you since you offer no proof at all that they do actually help

Last edited:
3,000 in 2017. Surely more, now.
5000-8000 is the number I got
But, an important difference:
The Communists in America talk and vote.
which means they are not merely the product of imagination as chilli pretends
These guys are always prepping for race war. Violence is a central theme. A feature, even. They recruit on it.
then why aren't they on the list with their numbers, the list was chillis way of proving that such small numbers meant they should not even be considered real, just a boogie man, a product of the imagination, it was his entire proof, the way of proving whether a group is real or just a boogieman

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh goodness!
A twofer.......two Player Queens in the same thread.
Shakespeare squared.
'Trying too hard' is becoming a thing.
It's 'trending'.

Good poster 'lantern' (btw, lantern is one of my favs since EMH got caught up in his gay Oathkeeper phobias).......anyway, poster Lantern, do this......go find that thread I re-purposed that post about Hawk's prosetlyzing about 'Justified Lynchings'.
Read that.
It'll give you a bit of a backgrounder.
You'll understand more,
And be able participate here in Adult Swim.

Good luck, mi amigo. :thup:
no retard. YOU made an accusation. It is incumbent upon YOU to provide proof. You still have failed to do so. The judges reject your whiny appeal. Poster Hawk's knockout victory stands. You are to remain at the kiddie table.

Well since the protests were peaceful, other than arrests, there shouldn’t be any deaths. You are seriously deranged.

Canada has no real freedom, they only want agreement for all their policies, no opposition, that isn’t freedom, that is a dictatorshi and that is what they have.

Now be a good little cog and agree.
Its a concern when a fringe group of nutters can bring a city to a standstill. I am all for a protest but there is a line that should not be crossed. Your freedom to protest should not affect my freedom to go about my life in peace.
And most importantly vice versa.
And that is the key isnt it ?

Its a concern when a fringe group of nutters can bring a city to a standstill. I am all for a protest but there is a line that should not be crossed. Your freedom to protest should not affect my freedom to go about my life in peace.

No Tommy, you're just weak, so are attracted to men who are more powerful and worship them, and have thus far spent your life being their unpaid and thankless cheerleader. It's really sad

"Color me skeptical, good poster Sparky/indy, that we are under any real threat from America's "Communist". It is a fantagasm. A 'boogeyman' of convenience that some use to scare themselve with. Self induced panic attacks. IMHO"
So if for no other reason lets put it on the list to give it some perspective

It's good to be skeptical in these times Frank.

Consider folks using terms like communism to describe gub'mit control

Which, In the broader perspective has slowly been assuming more of it , since 9/11 especially

~S~

So you were against Antifa and BLM rioting and protesting? What specificly did Antifa and BLM do that crossed the line?

Forum List

Back