Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

1645533562426.png
The black man in the picture claims it was a lynching, but not surprising you don't agree, or see nothing wrong with the way he was treated.

"....but not surprising you .......see nothing wrong with the way he was treated."

Ah, poor poster 'einstein', you continue to be a wannabe; asssuming too much, and running from boogiemen.
Settle down, son.
We all be friends here.

It's the internet, I know. False equivalencies are part of that world. The lingua franca, so to speak.
Accordingly, anonymous avatars can play out their try-too-hard stretch of verbal lynchings as equal to an actual by-the-neck-till-dead up in a tree.

Let it go son. Your metaphor is ugly. The subject is ugly.

Maybe just stick to the thread topic.....a handful of Canadian commercial drivers who stole freedoms from millions so they could throw a tantrum.

Good luck. ;)

Ah, poor poster 'einstein', you continue to be a wannabe; asssuming too much, and running from boogiemen.
Settle down, son.
We all be friends here.
Meez thinks you put too much faith in fortune cookies
It's the internet, I know. False equivalencies are part of that world.
In the case of white liberal racism, it is their culture being devoured by its own hand, the reason is that unlike with the media who says the things repeated here, you cannot just say the silly things the media does and walk away, unlike the media, on the net you must answer for it...
a foreign concept with the media

The lingua franca, so to speak.
due to the difference in education - social vs. academic [Ah, Catholic school latin/Italian]
...though you do not seem to be anchored down by a social education [because you would understand why what you have done is racist regardless of how you see it,] there is some hesitation on your part to abandon the rhetoric of social thinking in favor of academic thought so think of me as your translator to explain the [lingua franca]

Accordingly, anonymous avatars can play out their try-too-hard stretch of verbal lynchings as equal to an actual by-the-neck-till-dead up in a tree.
TRANSLATION: Ya shudda saw the one that got away
Let it go son. Your metaphor is ugly. The subject is ugly.
Did you omit "the truth is ugly" intentionally?

Maybe just stick to the thread topic.....a handful of Canadian commercial drivers who stole freedoms from millions so they could throw a tantrum.
first you ask me to comment on the thread to draw attention away from the racist thread you started then you asked for proof of a "justifiable lynching" and when faced with a white liberal example of just that as expressed by a successful black man you try to run from that as well.

Good luck. ;)
:muahaha:

Forum List

Back