Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

It looks like the government and police have had about enough!

This could have been brought about by the Man in the SUV plowing into a covey of protesters!
These truckers are attempting to cause anarchy by their actions; they need to be treated as such. As far as I'm concerned they need to be rounded up and shot at dawn.

1644672070504.png

These truckers are attempting to cause anarchy by their actions; they need to be treated as such. As far as I'm concerned they need to be rounded up and shot at dawn.
Bet ya didntsay that for Burn Loot and Murder huh.?

May your pantry and shelves be empty. Fascist

90% of truckers are vaccinated and on the road delivering goods.
Probably much closer to 99.99%.

The Conservatives have brought the axe down on the protesters, Canada wide.
I suspect that the violent element using the truckers as cover for 'some' issue will spill some blood as their parting shot.

The conservatives will have the blood on their hands, regardless of the political gain they expect to get by moving against the protesters before Trudeau had to.

Probably much closer to 99.99%.

The Conservatives have brought the axe down on the protesters, Canada wide.
I suspect that the violent element using the truckers as cover for 'some' issue will spill some blood as their parting shot.

The conservatives will have the blood on their hands, regardless of the political gain they expect to get by moving against the protesters before Trudeau had to.
So says a Fascist Prick who agrees with fucking over anyone who refuses to take the jab...........

You will get them fired, and starve their families............Typical Fascist Prick you are.

So says a Fascist Prick who agrees with fucking over anyone who refuses to take the jab...........

You will get them fired, and starve their families............Typical Fascist Prick you are.
Your choice? Man up there’s consequences.

That's why the state is largely lower educated, poor and has one of the highest rates of COVID deaths per capita.
Baloney..............You will not try your shit here...........We would show you the door the fuck out........

But oh well............But one note you wouldn't have to worry about signs and honking here......We just wouldn't do that.......

What a good British you are

Wait... did you just move the goalpost?
Yes, yes you did.
You said:
"Violent groups will use the opportunity to push forward their illegal or violent agenda"
And yet, in three weeks or so, they haven't.
How does this not negate your claim?
If they don't - how has your claim not been negated?

Forum List

Back