Can we cut the bullshit about spending under Obama?

Did you not listen to the points that Ryan was making about how the Obama Administration essentially "cooked the books" to hide what we were REALLY going to be spending on the ACA? That they were using 10 years of revenue input but only 6 years of outlays? That they were double counting items? That they were taking money out of Medicare? Make no mistake about it, Billy...the ACA will cost TRILLIONS of dollars.

Why should I listen to anything Paul Ryan has to say? You simply disregard anything Harry Reid says. Why should i trust Ryan if you don't trust democrats like Reid?
You shouldn't, you should just keep your head up your ass where you don't have to deal with reality.

The sources I read are unbiased. I don't listen to Harry. I don't listen to Paul. I don't listen to Nancy. I definitely don't listen to Ted Cruz. I don't listen to any of those politicians. Most of them are full of shit.

Why should I listen to anything Paul Ryan has to say? You simply disregard anything Harry Reid says. Why should i trust Ryan if you don't trust democrats like Reid?
You shouldn't, you should just keep your head up your ass where you don't have to deal with reality.

The sources I read are unbiased. I don't listen to Harry. I don't listen to Paul. I don't listen to Nancy. I definitely don't listen to Ted Cruz. I don't listen to any of those politicians. Most of them are full of shit.
Ok, if you don't listen to Harry, why should we?

Um, you shouldn't.

Um, you shouldn't.
You simply disregard anything Harry Reid says. Why should i trust Ryan if you don't trust democrats like Reid?
Sounds like you're suggesting it.

Come on dude. The CBO estimates a 700 billion dollar increase over the next 10 years. That is a far cry from "trillions".

Did you not listen to the points that Ryan was making about how the Obama Administration essentially "cooked the books" to hide what we were REALLY going to be spending on the ACA? That they were using 10 years of revenue input but only 6 years of outlays? That they were double counting items? That they were taking money out of Medicare? Make no mistake about it, Billy...the ACA will cost TRILLIONS of dollars.

The reason you should listen to Paul Ryan and not Harry Reid...is that Ryan was telling the truth and Harry Reid was lying to you. Every single point that Ryan brought up at that meeting between Democrats and Republicans is spot on and the responses given by Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi TO his points were calculated to deceive the American people as to what the true cost and consequences of ObamaCare would be.

What you progressives are so unwilling to admit to is that it is indeed fact that the ACA was "sold" to the American people through a series of coordinated lies told by the Democratic leadership. You spent the better part of five YEARS arguing that Obama, Reid and Pelosi were speaking the truth, while the Republicans were lying and are now too embarrassed to admit that you were used by the Democrats in power to push a narrative that was largely untrue.

What you progressives are so unwilling to admit to is that it is indeed fact that the ACA was "sold" to the American people through a series of coordinated lies told by the Democratic leadership. You spent the better part of five YEARS arguing that Obama, Reid and Pelosi were speaking the truth, while the Republicans were lying and are now too embarrassed to admit that you were used by the Democrats in power to push a narrative that was largely untrue.
It's in human nature to not admit being used...but instead Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.:eusa_whistle:

So after 50 pages we have an answer:
No, we cannot cut the bullshit about spending under Obama because the libs are chained to his ballsack. The truth is that never have so few spent so much for so little.

Forum List

Back