Can We Agree?

Really? Lectured by a 21 year old who probably lives off mommy n daddy .

I wish we knew who she was so we could point out all the "welfare " she benefits from.
Proving the left can't grasp the concept of self reliance.

that is because most libtards that age are living off of mommie and daddy

then they like to grow up living off the teet of the government

no what you are seeing in that post is

projection

--LOL

Hats off to ever this young lady was. Bravo :clap:

-Geaux
------------------

This was written by an unnamed 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

Put me in charge of food stamps no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check . If you want to vote, then get a job .

Most people on medicaid and food stamps have a job... at Walmart.

This 21 yo dumb slit should have her tubes tied so she doesn't infect children with her grotesque and vile ignorance.

It be way more cost effective to sterilize all those ghetto mommas with six kids.
I mean really,lets get to the root of the problem.

Which party is it that is systematically closing down health clinics?

And BTW - it's not just the "Ghetto mommas" (as you say) having too many kids. Been to a white trash trailer park lately?? Look at Duck Dynasty. Those people are grotesque bigots and fucking and making more of their kind all time.

i know it is America and all but why on earth does a libtard have such a racist signature line

-Geaux
------------------

This was written by an unnamed 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

Put me in charge of food stamps no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check . If you want to vote, then get a job .

This 21 yo dumb slit should have her tubes tied so she doesn't infect children with her grotesque and vile ignorance.

It be way more cost effective to sterilize all those ghetto mommas with six kids.

And BTW - it's not just the "Ghetto mommas" (as you say) having too many kids. Been to a white trash trailer park lately?? Look at Duck Dynasty. Those people are grotesque bigots and fucking and making more of their kind all time.
Ok, Robin Hood...
Lol

All of these ideas have already been tried and rejected by Democratic politicians selling "entitlements" for votes. Once given, they can never be taken back.

You don't know what an "entitlement" is.

VA = entitlement.

SS = entitlement.

Medicare = entitlement.

The Health Care that every senator and congressman and their entire staff and families get = entitlement.

You dumbfucks try this ploy on a regular basis.
When you pay for something it isn't an entitlement.

UM... You really don't understand what an "entitlement" is.

By definition I mean.

Go back to Civics and Government 101, retake the class, try to pay attention.

An entitlement is ANYTHING that you have qualify for.

If you are a veteran you QUALIFY for VA benefits.

If you are over a certain age you qualify for....

If you are under a certain age and your parents work but make less than a certain amount...

If you work, but make less than X amount of dollars and Y number of dependents...

Are you starting to understand?

Here's one big one -- the biggest. All the baby boomers who paid into medicare their entire working life, working long hours at real jobs.... They are going to outlive their benefits so my generation is going to get stuck with the bill.

Why? Not their faults. See, we invented drugs (pills) for high blood pressure and cholesterol issues that offset a lifetime of bad habits and prolong the lives of retirees. I mean, everyone wants to live forever, right. So why not keep fat alcoholic smokers alive with O2 tanks so they can bankrupt the country. I'm not even talking about Obamacare, this is the outdate medicare formulas.

-Geaux
------------------

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

You dumb SOB.
Do you really think the Robertsons cant afford however many kids they want?

i know it is America and all but why on earth does a libtard have such a racist signature line

Not racist.

See, you're too stupid to even know what racism is.

My sig just makes fun of how odd looking Dr. Dumb and his wife are compared to the very photogenic POTUS and FLOTUS. It's a reference to a popular Directv commercial. Perhaps you only get cable and feel bad about yourself and look as odd as Dr. Dippy and wife.

This is not subjective. Ben Carson and wife are odd looking people. Not someone we'd want representing our country at say a state dinner. Ben Carson's glasses are all wrong and she needs to get her teeth fixed.

-Geaux
------------------

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

You dumb SOB.

The who?

Affording kids and being good parents are two different things.

Bizarre racists and homophobes like the Phelps should not have kids.

All of these ideas have already been tried and rejected by Democratic politicians selling "entitlements" for votes. Once given, they can never be taken back.

You don't know what an "entitlement" is.

VA = entitlement.

SS = entitlement.

Medicare = entitlement.

The Health Care that every senator and congressman and their entire staff and families get = entitlement.

You dumbfucks try this ploy on a regular basis.
When you pay for something it isn't an entitlement.

UM... You really don't understand what an "entitlement" is.

By definition I mean.

Go back to Civics and Government 101, retake the class, try to pay attention.

An entitlement is ANYTHING that you have qualify for.

If you are a veteran you QUALIFY for VA benefits.

If you are over a certain age you qualify for....

If you are under a certain age and your parents work but make less than a certain amount...

If you work, but make less than X amount of dollars and Y number of dependents...

Are you starting to understand?

Here's one big one -- the biggest. All the baby boomers who paid into medicare their entire working life, working long hours at real jobs.... They are going to outlive their benefits so my generation is going to get stuck with the bill.

Why? Not their faults. See, we invented drugs (pills) for high blood pressure and cholesterol issues that offset a lifetime of bad habits and prolong the lives of retirees. I mean, everyone wants to live forever, right. So why not keep fat alcoholic smokers alive with O2 tanks so they can bankrupt the country. I'm not even talking about Obamacare, this is the outdate medicare formulas.
From the sound of it, you think your entitled??

Not racist.

My sig just makes fun of how odd looking Dr. Dumb and his wife are compared to the very photogenic POTUS and FLOTUS. It's a reference to a popular Directv commercial. Perhaps you only get cable and feel bad about yourself and look as odd as Dr. Dippy and wife.

This is not subjective. Ben Carson and wife are odd looking people. Not someone we'd want representing our country at say a state dinner. Ben Carson's glasses are all wrong and she needs to get her teeth fixed.

thanks for replying you as well as everyone else knows it is racist

-Geaux
------------------

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

You dumb SOB.

The who?

Affording kids and being good parents are two different things.

Bizarre racists and homophobes like the Phelps should not have kids.

What do you have against a multi gold medalist olympic swimmer?

Not racist.

You would know??
MichelleObamaangry.jpg

Not racist.

You would know??
MichelleObamaangry.jpg

hazlnut likes his subtle racism

he thinks it is cute

-Geaux
------------------

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

Thanks for validating what racist haters the left are.

I am quite happy with the responses and PM's I received relative to this thread. The post ratings show just how disgusted we are with state of affairs

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------------

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . ..

That would be Barrycare closing down all the exchanges.

Forum List

Back