Can Ukraine Be Neutral NOW?

Bring it now, otherwise that ass hole will continue to demoralize world-wide civilization. The End.
Yeah I’m the crazy one for wanting peace…a Putin/Russia lover too.

TEST QUESTION: which nation has invaded, attacked, or politically intervened in more foreign nations in the last 30 years, the USA or Russia?

Bonus Question: is Putin another Hitler?

Yeah I’m the crazy one for wanting peace…a Putin/Russia lover too.

TEST QUESTION: which nation has invaded, attacked, or politically intervened in more foreign nations in the last 30 years, the USA or Russia?

Bonus Question: is Putin another Hitler?
USA or Russia? I've been paying very close attention over the past 30 years, and I'd say in practically every conflict that escalated, Russia was involved. I'm not even sure we know the full extent of their involvement.

Putin has stated that he considers "Ethnicity" a criteria for this or that war maneuver, and he sure as heck seems to have the military support. I don't believe he has the support of the people of Russia (made up of MANY ethnicities). So no, Putin is just a madman that needs to be stopped.

USA or Russia? I've been paying very close attention over the past 30 years, and I'd say in practically every conflict that escalated, Russia was involved. I'm not even sure we know the full extent of their involvement.

Putin has stated that he considers "Ethnicity" a criteria for this or that war maneuver, and he sure as heck seems to have the military support. I don't believe he has the support of the people of Russia (made up of MANY ethnicities). So no, Putin is just a madman that needs to be stopped.
Lol.

Are you a member of the CFR or the WEF?

He believes anything anti-American no matter how retarded.
gipper I appreciate you being the devils advocate here, but we are far beyond such childish levels of sub-intellect. Everyone in the free world that has analyzed the history and current situation have weighed in (except putin loving Biden). I suggest you catch up.
Good work, Comrade. 5 Rubles have been deposited into your account
It's quite sad that grown adults genuinely believe the Ukraine crisis is about the west's noble and valiant struggle to defend Ukraine's freedom, democracy and sovereignty against the delusional megalomania of Vladimir Putin. This just sounds like a comic book plot that’s purposely designed to misinform stupid people.
latest

It's quite sad that grown adults genuinely believe the Ukraine crisis is about the west's noble and valiant struggle to defend Ukraine's freedom, democracy and sovereignty against the delusional megalomania of Vladimir Putin. This just sounds like a comic book plot that’s purposely designed to misinform stupid people.
latest
Far from a fictional ideology, the commitment toward keeping Ukraine independent and sovereign in exchange for it's nuclear disarmament is a very real thing. Here's a link to a reasonably well documented history since it sounds like you've forgotten:

Hey, as long as America says it, you'll refute it.

And as long as America's enemies push it, you'll whore for it.

Because that's what anti-Americans do.
As long as America says it, you’ll believe it.

As long as America makes up enemies, you’ll go along like a good toady and support constant war.

Because you think that’s what Americans should do.

Hey, as long as America says it, you'll refute it.

And as long as America's enemies say it, you'll completely believe it.

And you'll keep telling yourself that your "objective"

LOL
Hey Tonto, this will blow your closed statist imperialist mind…lol.

"I’ve been asked if I think the invasion of Ukraine is illegal.

My answer is: If we don’t hold our own leaders to account, we can’t hold other leaders to account.

If the law is not applied consistently, it is not the law.

It is simply an excuse we use to target our enemies.

We will pay a heavy price for our hubris of 2003 in the future.

We didn’t just fail to punish Bush and Blair: we rewarded them. We re-elected them. We knighted them.

If you want to see Putin in his true light imagine him landing a jet and then saying ‘Mission Accomplished’."
1647520653314.png

Forum List

Back