Can Murkowski Make History?

First was the alleged feud between him and Todd Palin over Miller not wholeheartedly supporting Palin for president, when Miller was asked the question on a Fox News show.

Then there were Miller's comments questioning the constitutionality of federal health care benefits and suggesting that Social Security should be privatized and Medicare should be phased out. Opponents attacked those comments as hypocritical after reports emerged that Miller and his wife themselves received Medicaid.

Miller has also been under scrutiny by Alaskan media concerning his actions as an attorney at the Fairbanks North Star Borough. The liberal Alaska Dispatch published a report earlier this month alleging that Miller used the borough's equipment to oust Republican party chairman Randy Ruedrich.

On Monday, Miller admitted that he was disciplined for violating the borough's ethics policy in 2008 but denied any other wrongdoing.

Well, at least he hasn't admitted to be a witch. Yet....

Hillarious... now the Marxists are pulling for Murkowski?

Now you see why we oppose the RINO's.

Hillarious... now the Marxists are pulling for Murkowski?

Now you see why we oppose the RINO's.

I've supported Murkowski since she was running against Joe Miller. I'm a registered Republican (in another state so i can't vote in Alaska so it doesn't matter anyway).

I like her because of her pro-choice stance. I don't know who joe Miller is. He seems to me to be an ideologue. I don't like those.

There are those in each party that have differences in opinion. They're not "RINOs" just because they don't agree with you. Get over it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back