Can it Be Considered Racist to Prefer The Company of Your Own Race?

OK, does choosing to not rub shoulders with criminally active individuals make me ignorant? If you want to continue in this thread, I'll kindly ask you to answer the question without any further evasion. A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

So which bit of "Racist, no" do I need to explain to your dumb ass?

We've already established your position on the OP, dickhead. What I'd like is a straight answer to is my second question, which was induced by your ascertion that to prefer the company of your own race was ignorant. I then drew a parallel in asking if my choosing to not associate with a part of society based on determing factors was ignorant. You evaded the question, so I'll ask again. Does choosing not to associate with criminally active groups or individuals make me ignorant. And if so, how?

Personally, I don't think anyone can say 'yes' or 'no' with any real honesty. I tend to judge people as individuals - I don't worry overly about a criminal record or the color of their skin, just the content of their character.

So which bit of "Racist, no" do I need to explain to your dumb ass?

We've already established your position on the OP, dickhead. What I'd like is a straight answer to is my second question, which was induced by your ascertion that to prefer the company of your own race was ignorant. I then drew a parallel in asking if my choosing to not associate with a part of society based on determing factors was ignorant. You evaded the question, so I'll ask again. Does choosing not to associate with criminally active groups or individuals make me ignorant. And if so, how?

Personally, I don't think anyone can say 'yes' or 'no' with any real honesty. I tend to judge people as individuals - I don't worry overly about a criminal record or the color of their skin, just the content of their character.

Why?

I'll declare my position now - honestly and in plain English. I prefer the company of my own race. I don't hate those who belong to another race, I just have more in common with those who belong to mine.

Last edited:
yes it is racism :eusa_angel: in it's purest form!! but don't worry everyone is a racist to a certain degree ....some are more racist than others,but every one is a racist!! the fact that most intelligent whites prefer to be with whites,and blacks congregate around other blacks,and other ethnic groups also practice the same racist activity is proof!!

yes it is racism :eusa_angel: in it's purest form!! but don't worry everyone is a racist to a certain degree ....some are more racist than others,but every one is a racist!! the fact that most intelligent whites prefer to be with whites,and blacks congregate around other blacks,and other ethnic groups also practice the same racist activity is proof!!
I'm not too sure you are using the word racist in accordance with its proper definition. Because this word is is so often misused I'd be interested in knowing exactly what you mean by it.

According to Webster, the word racist (and racism) refers to a belief that one's own race is superior to another race or all other races. Is that what you mean?

I'm not taking a position in this question. I'm academically curious.

Without incurring kneejerk indignation (or one of Daveman's dancing Hitlers), is it racist, or indeed, morally repugnant to (within the law) go out of your way to restrict yourself from interacting with people who don't belong to your race?

Of course not. Racism is when you attack others based solely on race. Like Republicans attacking Obama. You know, "Obama bucks" and "Watermelon White House" and the personal attacks on his religion, his schooling, his family, his birth certificate, people he's barely known, relatives he hasn't seen in years, books he wrote, the way he talks, walks and what he wears.

They just hate a black guy in the White House. They will see the country die to get him out.

Without incurring kneejerk indignation (or one of Daveman's dancing Hitlers), is it racist, or indeed, morally repugnant to (within the law) go out of your way to restrict yourself from interacting with people who don't belong to your race?

No.

:eusa_eh: The human race?!?

Wouldn't bother me... I'm the American Mutt who can pass for white when it's advantageous for me.

:D

In a good summer I can pass for brown whether it's advantageous or not. :cool:

No, I wouldn't consider it racist to abstain from interacting with those from other ethnic groups, although trying to influence others to do so on the basis of ethnicity would, I guess, be racist.

is it racist, or indeed, morally repugnant to (within the law) go out of your way to restrict yourself from interacting with people who don't belong to your race?

Yes it is, and it reveals weakness and fear.

It's only racist if you're white

I'm not too sure you are using the word racist in accordance with its proper definition. Because this word is is so often misused I'd be interested in knowing exactly what you mean by it.

According to Webster, the word racist (and racism) refers to a belief that one's own race is superior to another race or all other races. Is that what you mean?

aparently most people believe their own race is superior company to hang around with !!

aparently most people believe their own race is superior company to hang around with !!

And most cowards need a crowd to hide in.

And most cowards need a crowd to hide in.
yeah like the DNC......FAGGOT......:lol::lol:

Apparently most racists will say anything in an effort to make themselves seem normal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back