Can I pass as Greek in Greece?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
And what makes me different from the typical Greek male. Please be specific. Thanks.

I do score genetically quiete alot Greek/Balkan even if it is seperated I score still alot Greek. On 23andme Im 69% Greek/Balkan. On AncestryDNA Im 42% Balkan and 20% Greek/Albanian. I guess if you remove the southasian which is foreign for anywhere in Europe, I could be genetically Thessalian right? As they have some balkan/slavic. My closest population is often Greek-Thessaly or Greek-Macedonian etc. but at high distance because of the foreign southasian component.

And what makes me different from the typical Greek male. Please be specific. Thanks.

I do score genetically quiete alot Greek/Balkan even if it is seperated I score still alot Greek. On 23andme Im 69% Greek/Balkan. On AncestryDNA Im 42% Balkan and 20% Greek/Albanian. I guess if you remove the southasian which is foreign for anywhere in Europe, I could be genetically Thessalian right? As they have some balkan/slavic. My closest population is often Greek-Thessaly or Greek-Macedonian etc. but at high distance because of the foreign southasian component.

You really need to stop being so wrapped up about what you look like.
I have sandy brown/blonde hair with blue eyes and I tan easily.
What does that make me look like?
By the way I have Dutch ancestry,but I dont really care about that. I'm an American first.

And what makes me different from the typical Greek male. Please be specific.
I think this says it all...

15.jpg

Forum List

Back