Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

NM is ??? Liberal craphole.....see Santa Gay or Gallup. Old whitey won't easily vote for someone labeled "stoner". Ross Perot blew up third party....people know it means rottonH. And one of u dexters calked me a bigot so I think not right now. But I am smart enuff to know dick johnson could be ok. I don't care bout dope as long as jhonny walker red black is ok.

So no guarantee but a lot of speculation?

Anyone who guarantees you how others will vote is full of something... that does not smell good...

Johnson is by far the best candidate on the ballot. He should win on that basis - period

You will get the president Wall Street and the "job creator" class allow, same as it ever was. That's how the system works and real change will never come from the working within the system.

I mean, it isn't even close.

Gary had a great record in NM, is a decent, honest, and patriotic American.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....

I can argue he is the best of a bunch of horrible choices.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....

He's great until you ask him about Social Security and PA laws. Then he becomes a nutbag.

No disrespect to Gary Johnson but saying he is the best candidate on this ballot is like being the tallest midget in the room it might be true but it didn't take much to accomplish it.

Unfortunately, since Mr Johnson isn't a Conservative, and chooses to associate with Liberals like Mr Weld he can only be classified as a Liberal and therefore unworthy of existence never mine my vote. The same can be said about both his opponents.

I can argue he is the best of a bunch of horrible choices.

Ah, a ringing endorsement.

I don't like to skip votes so I am voting for who I dislike the least. That is Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson loves him some blm terrorism

Deliberate misquote - Johnson did pander to the "cops arrest blacks more" argument, but never "endorsed" BLM, and sure as heck didn't condone cop shootings.

Puff the Magic Johnson. :smoke: He can go smoke hash with the ISIS guys and work it all out...

It is pretty sad that the mental midgets who support Hillary, because backing Donald is giving the WH to Hillary, can only endlessly bring up marijuana, which 52% of Americans want legal, and there is no evidence of any harm to Gary by using it. Indeed, Gary is the picture of perfect health for his age (unlike Donald and Hillary), is smarter, and did a better job as NM gov.

A candidate for whom there is no plausible scenario for his winning cannot be the best candidate on the ballot.

That's 100% pure fear from someone who only cares about the size of his government check.

Unfortunately, since Mr Johnson isn't a Conservative, and chooses to associate with Liberals like Mr Weld he can only be classified as a Liberal and therefore unworthy of existence never mine my vote. The same can be said about both his opponents.

In your pathetic sub human world, a big spender who wants war over lies to help Israel is "conservative," and a governor who did a great job keeping taxes and spending down is a "liberal."

Just vote for Hillary, that's your "conservative" in this race, the one with her nose the furthest up Bibi Netanyahu's warmongering rear...

Old whitey won't easily vote for someone labeled "stoner".

Once again, the sub humans who don't understand anything except how much they hate responsible marijuana users show their true colors....

You are exhibit A of a moron who loves Trump and will put Hillary in the WH by sticking by Trump.

The truth is that you have none, and never did.

A race between Hillary vs. Johnson scares the living daylights out of you. You love Trump, because Trump guarantees Hillary will win. If the anti-Hillary voters unite around Johnson, your government check is all of a sudden not so safe...

Forum List

Back