Campers Didn't Fully Extinguish Campfire, Charged with Felony Arson - INTENT???

I've been camping all of my life. There is no excuse for not properly putting out a campfire. At the least, it sounds like a case of 'extreme carelessness'. (Geez, where have we recently heard this?).

They had no intention to start a forest fire. They had every intention to extinguish their campfire.
Only charged because their last names are not Clinton.

Two Alabama campers face felony arson charges for Colorado's Cold Springs Fire
Too bad...that's what we do in the West. And they'll be paying for it for the rest of their lives......good.

^^^^^^^
Yet, same poster has no problem with the Hill-Beast walking..........:spinner:.........

I've been camping all of my life. There is no excuse for not properly putting out a campfire. At the least, it sounds like a case of 'extreme carelessness'. (Geez, where have we recently heard this?).
About 10 years ago local firemen didn't completely put out a campfire started by illegals. Next day asana Ana winds started and 72 homes went up within a few hours.

Shity work but doesn't make the firemen felons.

About 10 years ago local firemen didn't completely put out a campfire started by illegals. Next day asana Ana winds started and 72 homes went up within a few hours.

So, what happened to the illegals?

So, what happened to the illegals?
Never arrested. It's Kalifornia.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... if `I didn't mean to' is good enough for Hillary...

... den it oughta be good enough fer Bubba an' Elroy too."

Given all the trouble this has caused her, I do believe that President Hillary Clinton will be very careful of her computers during her two terms. LOL

Given all the trouble this has caused her, I do believe that President Hillary Clinton will be very careful of her computers during her two terms. LOL
It would be endlessly hilarious to have the first president in history that can't get a security clearance to hear national security briefs.

Forum List

Back