Campaign-Ending Information on Obama

So he didn't inhale? He just snorted?

So what?

Do you vote for a candidate as they are or as they were? Because I tell you, I can prove that every candidate with their hand up once shit their nappies (diapers). How's them apples? :badgrin:

So he didn't inhale? He just snorted?

So what?

Do you vote for a candidate as they are or as they were? Because I tell you, I can prove that every candidate with their hand up once shit their nappies (diapers). How's them apples? :badgrin:

Remind all the fools that still insist Bush was a coward for volunteering to fly outdated one engine interceptors for 4 years.

That Hillary is keeping secret:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23467

This one seems brilliantly played: look upstanding by not revealing it; but do a little damage to the opponent anyway.

Counterpoint: You're having cake and eating it too, and irresponsibly fuel speculation by the mere act of enticing everyone that you have dirt.

Because Bob Novack, the guy who thought it was ok to act as a shill to out a CIA agent says so?

*Big Yawn*

no kidding.. wheres the beef!

beef.jpg

Remind all the fools that still insist Bush was a coward for volunteering to fly outdated one engine interceptors for 4 years.

Okay.

Right, you lot that said Bush was a coward for volunteering to fly outdated one-engine interceptors for 4 years, you're all a bunch of dills. You have to know Bush wasn't a dill. He might have been flying outdated single-engine interceptors but no bastard was firing at him. He wasn't that dumb.

Over and out. :D

Okay.

Right, you lot that said Bush was a coward for volunteering to fly outdated one-engine interceptors for 4 years, you're all a bunch of dills. You have to know Bush wasn't a dill. He might have been flying outdated single-engine interceptors but no bastard was firing at him. He wasn't that dumb.

Over and out. :D

This argument's been shot down long ago. The USAF was still flying F102s when Bush did because Isat in the cockpit of one in a VERY operational fighter squadron at NAS Key West. The bennies of being an Air Force brat with a fighter pilot's wife as Cub Scout Denmother.

Then there's the fact that Nat'l Guard units served in 'Nam, so there was no guarantee in that.

Next ....?

This argument's been shot down long ago. The USAF was still flying F102s when Bush did because Isat in the cockpit of one in a VERY operational fighter squadron at NAS Key West. The bennies of being an Air Force brat with a fighter pilot's wife as Cub Scout Denmother.

Then there's the fact that Nat'l Guard units served in 'Nam, so there was no guarantee in that.

Next ....?

And what percentage of national guard troops were called up to Vietnam? You saw the numbers that I posted. Given the odds, it was as close to a guarantee as anything else.

Next ....?

Argument shot down............Gunny! You're nearly as bad as me with the puns! :badgrin:

I remember reading about the ANG in Vietnam. There's a great paragraph of two in Joe Wambaugh's "The Choir Boys" (the book, forget the film, it was crap) where Whalen, who is in the ANG, is discussing in the locker room with the other cops what they did on their days off...fishing...hunting...sports...."flying over Vietnam", says Whalen.

I can't claim to be an AF brat but my father served in the RAF (ground crew - or Erks as they used to be called) in WWII in India, Ceylon, Burma and other theatres. I was hooked on planes when I got my parachute-supported bum into the back seat of a DH Chipmunk at 13 (air cadet) and didn't puke (before or after lunch) when the pilot showed me what aerobics were :D

I'm off topic but what the hell.

God Gawd, Bush fans still can't admit their hero knew, the instant he was accepted in the Champagne Unit of the ANG, that he stood virtually zero chance of ever going to Nam.

The is hero worship at its worst.

God Gawd, Bush fans still can't admit their hero knew, the instant he was accepted in the Champagne Unit of the ANG, that he stood virtually zero chance of ever going to Nam.

The is hero worship at its worst.

Absolute BULLSHIT. Bush is no hero of mine. But he is no coward and the claim he is sullies EVERY person then and now in the Guard. Your hero ran away to Britain after LYING to get a deferment for ROTC. Further Bush Volunteered to go to Vietnam.

a plane he KNEW would never go to Nam? yeah... I think when his peers were being drafted and dying in Nam, his TANG service was cowardly.... and by his own admission, a dodge to avoid the war.

The left are simply a bunch of Dinosaurs that are just killing each other,...Bush has only failed with the immigration issue,..that is all.

a plane he KNEW would never go to Nam? yeah... I think when his peers were being drafted and dying in Nam, his TANG service was cowardly.... and by his own admission, a dodge to avoid the war.

Perhaps you should do a bit of research the plane was tested and some flew in Vietnam, Bush volunteered for the test program.

But hey no one ever said you were real good at facts.

The left are simply a bunch of Dinosaurs that are just killing each other,...Bush has only failed with the immigration issue,..that is all.

Bush has a lot of faults, the worst being the Immigration issue. But he is, in my opinion and that of a majority of Americans a much better choice over the last 7 years then the 2 democrats put up to run against him.

Perhaps you should do a bit of research the plane was tested and some flew in Vietnam, Bush volunteered for the test program.

But hey no one ever said you were real good at facts.

Wow, the hero worship of bush is out of control. Now Bush fans think he was a test pilot. Note: When you watched the movie "The Right Stuff" about america's brave test pilots, Bush wasn't portrayed in the movie. Your worship of him only makes you imagine bush was a daring test pilot.

The F-102 was introduced into service in the mid-1950s, when curious George was in grade school. I seriously doubt the Air Force let a 12 year old kid be a test pilot for the F-102.

The F-102s service in vietnam ended in 1968, when all F-102s there were sent back to the United States. When Bush was accepted into the Champagne Unit of the TANG in 1969, I'm quite sure he was aware of this.

hehehehe..

OOOOK.

make that your 08 campaign slogan!

:thup:

Forum List

Back