Cameras in the Supreme Court...

Hey! What about all those desperate housewives? They need a little something too ya know.

Oh. Well in that case, I'll host!

:doubt:

Where's EZ and her shirtless man pics when you need her? :lol:

Don't make me bring my gavel down on ya, counsellor.

3486.jpg

Done! As long as none of your ideas involve answering the age old question of what the Justices really wear under those robes. We're going for family infotainment here, not horror.

What. You mean like this?

31079.jpg

Not for prime time. We'll save it for the after-hours segment, "Bill of Righteous Babes."

She can be the emcee for screening night. That'll be pay per view. :razz:

How about we make it like UFC or wrestling.

I can see it now.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

It's the gay marriage showdown in the courts as the Prop 8ers take on the gay rights campaign.

Will gay marriage be held to fall under the 14th? Will the states righters take home the glory? Or will a sneak attack from the 9th bring the Prop 8'rs to their knees.

Be there as the biggest issue of the decade goes in front of the court! Be there as the lawyers fight til death do they part!

And remember in the Supreme Court, all decisions are FINAL!

Supreme Court TV, is not responsible for melted faces or head explosions as a result of the fight or it's conclusion. All those who wish for a wit of centori will have to square off against Bob "the Crusher" Johnson.

Last edited:
How about we make it like UFC or wrestling.

I can see it now.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

It's the gay marriage showdown in the courts as the Prop 8ers take on the gay rights campaign.

Will gay marriage be held to fall under the 14th? Will the states righters take home the glory? Or will a sneak attack from the 9th bring the Prop 8'rs to their knees.

Be there as the biggest issue of the decade goes in front of the court!

And remember in the Supreme Court, all decisions are FINAL!

Supreme Court TV, is not responsible for melted faces or head explosions as a result of the fight or it's conclusion. All those who wish for a wit of centori will have to square off against Bob "the Crusher" Johnson.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm rooting for the 9th. Hit 'em where it hurts! :woohoo:

I was going to do a promo for a case I know is going to the Supreme Court but I didn't want to derail the topic. Although on the other hand...

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

It's California vs. The ESA

It's the fight of the year as 12 states led by California take on the video game industry.

The states wanted to restrict sales of violent video games to kids but they were defeated in the circuit courts. Now California has united them together and they're out for REVENGE!

Will video games be declared protected speech?

Is there sufficient evidence to determine harm from video games?

Have any of the Supreme Court justices played a video game newer than Pac-man?

All these questions and more will be answered in California vs. The ESA!

There are no extra lives, there are no continues. Because in the Supreme Court all decisions are FINAL!

Coming October 2010 to the Legal Arena of DEATH! (formerly the U.S. Supreme Court building)

Last edited:
I was going to do a promo for a case I know is going to the Supreme Court but I didn't want to derail the topic. Although on the other hand...

I think it's waaaaay too late to worry about derailing anything at this point. :lol:

That's all right, sooner or later somebody will start yet another thread on the same old thing and life will go on. You were saying.....?

ETA: You're quicker than I am!

Last edited:
I can keep this up all night.

It's a shame we didn't do this a while ago, we've could've had SCTV classic by now.

Tonight on SCTV...

Doctors have been killed, buildings have been bombed, patients have been harassed and everyone else just lost their Fucking Mind!!

All over the most intense Supreme Court battle of the century.

That's right it's a special encore presentation of

ROE vs. WADE

Relive the excitement, relive the rage as lawyers duke it out over a simple question

How can you kill that which hasn't been born?!

Lines will be drawn
Blood will be spilled
People will act like the sky is falling

All over the biggest battle of the 20th century.

Only on SCTV

Last edited:
You're killing me here. :rofl:

Oooh! Oooh! If you're taking requests we have GOT to have Hustler v. Falwell. :eusa_angel:

OK and feel free to do some of them on your own (but as a huge Carlin fan I call dibs on FCC vs. Pacifica),

Tonight on SCTV

He accused him of having sex with his own mother in an outhouse.

But did he go too far?

Tonight, lines will be crossed, fueds will heat up and someone is bound to shout "motherfucker" at the top of their lungs!

It's a classic fight to the finish as the two sides battle it out over parody rights, the first amendment and Emotional DISTRESSSS!!!

It's the ultimate Yo Mama Joke and it's coming back to SCTV!

Last edited:
Top notch promos there, FT.

Somebody's gonna beat us to this, I'm sure.

I think they all ready have. The guys who made Grand Theft Auto IV put this in their radio.

(it's basically a court show that they over dramatize but in small claims court)

[youtube]vk1wNuHg1FA[/youtube]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back