Came over for JA but captivated

testarosa

May 19, 2013
Came over to talk about the JA trial, but loving this space and the users and the topics.

Great to be here, have seen some of the members already and looking forward to getting to know more on other topics.

I'm not over the emoticon freedom, so as a newbie, I'll be hitting those a lot until they get old and I revert back to imagination.

Thanks for letting me join your vastly different chat group.

:party:

Those things are fun.

Came over to talk about the JA trial, but loving this space and the users and the topics.

Great to be here, have seen some of the members already and looking forward to getting to know more on other topics.

I'm not over the emoticon freedom, so as a newbie, I'll be hitting those a lot until they get old and I revert back to imagination.

Those things are fun.
Oh, oh! Once bitten..... addicted!!! :muahaha:

I just wish they would add my favorite.

bongload.gif

OK... You made your bones on the Zimmerman trial. Got anything else? There's a lot more to stretch your brain around than trials, you know.

Those things are fun.

Good to see you here matey.

:thup:

Those things are fun.

images

Okay, this whole welcome thing is weird.

LOL

Someone bumped the thread.

I knew but I try not to waste a welcome.

:redface:

Forum List

Back