Calling bullshit on our Vice President

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
So, in this testy exchange with a reporter, VP Biden claims rape, murder, and burglary are up. He barely qualifies that false statement with "in Flin...", referring to Flint, Michigan.

All Huffy, Joe Biden Stands By Rape Reference to GOP - HUMAN EVENTS

We all know violent crime is down across the country but I wondered what the actual violent crime statistics are in Flint. Turns out, that if you go back 11 years...exactly 11 years...violent crime has indeed increased. However, if you go back 12 years, violent crime is down. It's also down from last year, which was lower than the year before that...which was lower than the year before that. In fact, you have to go back to 2004 before we had a year with a lower violent crime rate than we have today. In addition, the trend continues to decrease. The crime rate in Flint for 2011 is expected to be lower than in 2009.

So without that qualification of "over the last 11 years", I say the VP lied. What say you?

Flint Crime Statistics : Michigan ( MI ) - CityRating.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm...not a single supporter/defender from the progressive/central planner crowd. Strange. Oh well, I'm sure the mainstream media will point out this lie to the people, right?

Seriously, this man is either insane or in the latter stages on dementia....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back