Call your reps and tell them what you think

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Here is the phone numbers to all the representatives in Washington. Call them and let them know just what you think about our declining nation and the piss poor job they have done and are doing and that we the people will not stand by and let them implement fascism.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/mcapdir.html

I for one am disgusted by the arrogance and ignorance of our government and our non representing representatives. I served in the armed forces (ARMY) infentry. My father fought in WWII. My grandfather fought in Korea. I am a patriot through and through but at this point in time I am absolutely ashamed to be an American. Not because of the general publics ignorance and arrogance, not because of corporate America and its greed but simply because the people that are in office are allowing our country to fall into the toilet. It is a sad day for America and fight as I will and can and I will not give up, today I stand ashamed with head bowed.

Here is the phone numbers to all the representatives in Washington. Call them and let them know just what you think about our declining nation and the piss poor job they have done and are doing and that we the people will not stand by and let them implement fascism.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Office of the Clerk

I for one am disgusted by the arrogance and ignorance of our government and our non representing representatives. I served in the armed forces (ARMY) infentry. My father fought in WWII. My grandfather fought in Korea. I am a patriot through and through but at this point in time I am absolutely ashamed to be an American. Not because of the general publics ignorance and arrogance, not because of corporate America and its greed but simply because the people that are in office are allowing our country to fall into the toilet. It is a sad day for America and fight as I will and can and I will not give up, today I stand ashamed with head bowed.

How dare you? I'm going to hold public burnings of all your music and ruin your reputation! :lol:

People like you should just shut up, do their jobs, and keep their opinions to themselves.

(This message has been taken from the Texas Republican Playbook.)

It is time to contact your representatives in not only Washington but on your State level too. I hope everybody will do that regardless of what side of the issues you stand for. I can't wait for the next couple of election cycles. I hope nobody, and I mean nobody, votes for any incumbent. Time to fire all of those clowns and get a new batch of representatives that will listen to the voters.

Office of the Clerk

How dare you? I'm going to hold public burnings of all your music and ruin your reputation! :lol:

People like you should just shut up, do their jobs, and keep their opinions to themselves.

(This message has been taken from the Texas Republican Playbook.)

Sounds more like MaggieMae's playbook.

Don't tell me you already forgot what happened to the Dixie Chicks. :eusa_whistle:

What happened to 'em? They choose to exercise their right to freedom of speech and other people exercised their right to freedom of speech and right to assemble. They also exercised the power of the pocketbook by not buying CD or attending concerts.

Not a thing wrong with that.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of that speech.

Last edited:
Don't tell me you already forgot what happened to the Dixie Chicks. :eusa_whistle:

What happened to 'em? They choose to exercise their right to freedom of speech and other people exercised their right to freedom of speech and right to assemble. They also exercised the power of the pocketbook by not buying CD or attending concerts.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::razz:

Then I guess you agree that Lookout Gribble should keep its opinions to itself. Either that, or you're a liberal spy. :lol:

Then I guess you agree that Lookout Gribble should keep its opinions to itself. Either that, or you're a liberal spy. :lol:

LOL!:razz:

Office of the Clerk

First of all, liberals claim to know what is better for the rest of us:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2a2momdss8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2a2momdss8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Second, should you voice any disapproval the Red Guard wants you reported immediately:

"If you see anybody publicly opposing President Obama’s plan to implement a government-centric overhaul of the health care system, the White House wants you to report that person (or persons) ASAP.

From the White House website:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]."
Call For Informants: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even in ‘Casual Conversation,’ the White House Wants to Know About It - Jeff_Emanuel’s blog - RedState

Second, should you voice any disapproval the Red Guard wants you reported immediately:
You forgot the part about how they're sending radio signals from the fillings in your teeth. :cuckoo:

Typical, just spouting off at the mouth. Didn't bother to look did you?

Blog 7/8th of the way down.

Office of the Clerk

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2a2momdss8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2a2momdss8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"If you see anybody publicly opposing President Obama’s plan to implement a government-centric overhaul of the health care system, the White House wants you to report that person (or persons) ASAP.

From the White House website:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]."
Call For Informants: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even in ‘Casual Conversation,’ the White House Wants to Know About It - Jeff_Emanuel’s blog - RedState
Big brother is watching you.

You forgot the part about how they're sending radio signals from the fillings in your teeth. :cuckoo:

I did actually read the blog, and as usual you (and now PC) are drawing a ridiculous conclusion from it.

Perhaps I'll even point out the disconnect if you dispense with the silly accusations.

And Maines never backed down from her statement, and repeated it three years later at the same venue. They also crossed over into Pop and their album still debuted at number one which they also won I think three grammy's for. The biggest problem was country music didn't like the fact these women were speaking their mind.

I did actually read the blog, and as usual you (and now PC) are drawing a ridiculous conclusion from it.

Perhaps I'll even point out the disconnect if you dispense with the silly accusations.

What conclusion did I draw from it? I missed PC's conclusion too, but I'll let her take care of herself and just have you tell me what my conclusion was.

I can tell you my point was that you were implying that she made up the whole thing (receiving signals on her fillings) and what she reported was factual.

But, you go ahead and tell me what my conclusion was.

I thought you wanted me to tell them what I think?

And I do. On a regular basis.

Forum List

Back