Call white folk anything but a racist.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Can somebody please explain to me, when white people call the cops on little black kids cutting grass, grown men waiting in a Starbucks for a friend, call the cops on blacks gathering at a park, call the cops on a black student sleeping in on a couch, when cops shoot unarmed blacks for expired tags or cell phones mistaken for a gun, when Trump calls out any minority that dares breath without his permission and the way he treats muslims and illegals, you need a extra day to keep up....and on and on and on....what the hell do you call these people? Because clearly the word 'RACIST" GETS EM UPSET!!

So lets come up with a new terminology......WHITE PEOPLE JUST HAVING A BAD DAY AT THE EXPENSE OF MINORITIES....FEEL BETTER?

Can somebody please explain to me, when white people call the cops on little black kids cutting grass, grown men waiting in a Starbucks for a friend, call the cops on blacks gathering at a park, call the cops on a black student sleeping in on a couch, when cops shoot unarmed blacks for expired tags or cell phones mistaken for a gun, when Trump calls out any minority that dares breath without his permission and the way he treats muslims and illegals, you need a extra day to keep up....and on and on and on....what the hell do you call these people? Because clearly the word 'RACIST" GETS EM UPSET!!

So lets come up with a new terminology......WHITE PEOPLE JUST HAVING A BAD DAY AT THE EXPENSE OF MINORITIES....FEEL BETTER?
tigerisms.....

i-got-called-a-racist-gif.gif

Forum List

Back