Call of Duty: United Offensive

Whoa it came out? I'm picking it up as soon as I can. I love CoD, the battles are so intense. I love how each soldier has his own name, and they actually fight. That and the sights on every gun (not just rifles like in DoD), the shift button being the close-quarters attack. Haha, once I snuck up on a German with the M1A1 Carbine and had to hit him about 10 times because the wire stock couldnt kill him. That BAR, however...

Isnt there another expansion coming out? And what are the new features in United Offensive?

Semper Fi said:
Whoa it came out? I'm picking it up as soon as I can. I love CoD, the battles are so intense. I love how each soldier has his own name, and they actually fight. That and the sights on every gun (not just rifles like in DoD), the shift button being the close-quarters attack. Haha, once I snuck up on a German with the M1A1 Carbine and had to hit him about 10 times because the wire stock couldnt kill him. That BAR, however...

Isnt there another expansion coming out? And what are the new features in United Offensive?

Yup - came out last week...:)

Not sure about future expansion packs, but I do know that Activision will keep the COD franchise going for the forseeable future...

-Cp said:
but I do know that Activision will keep the COD franchise going for the forseeable future...

Music to my ears... And I better count my money, Im going on post this saturday and probably spend around 80-100 dollars, that'll be on my list. I think there is another expansion pack coming out, I'll look for it online.

Forum List

Back