California Wine Country After the Wildfires

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Isn't Mother Nature amazing. She always brings beauty out of destruction.

More pictures and the story
@ Wine Country burn scars explode with wildflowers: 'It's off the charts'

Very cool....but if you consult Old Rocks, he will ALWAYS say these fires are apocalyptic.

Nice thread....informative.....and not tragic like every fucking thread started by the alarmists.

Very cool....but if you consult Old Rocks, he will ALWAYS say these fires are apocalyptic.

Nice thread....informative.....and not tragic like every fucking thread started by the alarmists.
So I can't bring up global warming? ;)

No need really in short order one of the k00ks will show up and mention something about it. These people with the tragic vision just can't help themselves

No need really in short order one of the k00ks will show up and mention something about it. These people with the tragic vision just can't help themselves
they should know that around my area in Chicago, they intentionally do controlled burns to produce exactly the result Longknife posted.

they should know that around my area in Chicago, they intentionally do controlled burns to produce exactly the result Longknife posted.
Growing up on a farm we used to burn the fields in late fall when we could manage the speed of the burn. We killed the chaff weed and other things that would cause problems with crops. Best fertilizer money can buy..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back