California Vaccination Bill SB 277 Signed By Governor, Becomes Law

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
A California bill that removes all exemptions to vaccine requirements for school entry except those medically indicated has just become law. After the California Assembly passed SB 277 on Thursday and the state senate passed the same version Monday, Governor Jerry Brown signed the bill into law this morning.
California Vaccination Bill SB 277 Signed By Governor Becomes Law

For the opponents of vaccination.
What is a vaccine? Vaccines are drugs that boost the body's immunity to particular diseases. They work by imitating — but not causing — an illness in a way that forces the body to develop a supply of defensive cells. These cells can then recognize and fight off a future infection, should it occur. Vaccines have eliminated some of the most dangerous, fatal diseases in human history.
And many countries use vaccination, thereby reducing the overall incidence rates. For example, look at the Russians. They are healthy like bears. They use the compulsory vaccination

i am all for this law....its unfair to the wee ones that are too young to be vaccinated to have to risk their health cause of the stupidity of anit vacs

I'm ok with this for large population centers. California certainly qualifies as that.

Although I disagree with the idiotic Russia comparison because their population isn't even half of what it should be.

Last edited:
It should be a parental choice...but left loons need the government to run their lives.

you will be forced to get vaccinated by the government

what a free country

commifornia leading the way in Fascism and you can stand in line at your ObamaCare centers to get it done

It should be a parental choice...but left loons need the government to run their lives.

tell that to the parents who kids got measles at disney or the kid in europe who died of diphtheria

anti vacs have no right to endanger others...simple as that...we have rules against drunk drivers for the protection of all....vaccines fall under that...

tell that to the parents who kids got measles at disney or the kid in europe who died of diphtheria

anti vacs have no right to endanger others...simple as that...we have rules against drunk drivers for the protection of all....vaccines fall under that...

LOL You're such a loon

they should have aborted their kid then they wouldn't have to worry about it.
that you would use that to excuse to having FORCED vaccinations done by the Government. well they know they have a lot of useful tools

i am a loon cause i believe in protecting children from diseases they do have to experience.....how to you feel about the polio vaccine or would you rather see that come back

they should have aborted their kid then they wouldn't have to worry about it

says the cons when they dont get their way

I have little faith that California will ever do anything right

they are history. half the people there don't speak English. So their government runs all over them as their NEW RULERS

they are history. half the people there don't speak English. So their government runs all over them as their NEW RULERS

Is it time for ANOTHER American spring steph?

Yeah, the state is a mess. I was there a couple of times and couldn't wait to leave

Yeah, the state is a mess. I was there a couple of times and couldn't wait to leave

I Lived there off and on back in the 90s. It's a crying shame what they (the government/commies/radical environmentalist) has done to that once beautiful state. I don't see much hope for them

that you would use that to excuse to having FORCED vaccinations done by the Government. well they know they have a lot of useful tools
The best part of you ran down the crack of you momma's ass and onto the backseat of you daddy's beat up old Ford Pinto. What a fucking retard you are. You are the poster child for abortion.

The best part of you ran down the crack of you momma's ass and onto the backseat of you daddy's beat up old Ford Pinto. What a fucking retard you are. You are the poster child for abortion.

Bleh, run along you disgusting excuse for a human

Bleh, run along you disgusting excuse for a human

lol, that the left for ya. I wouldn't call some them human beings. bodies that have pieholes that spews green slime from them

Forum List

Back