California: Progressive Paradise

"Bill Maher Beautifully Lights Up Adam Schiff About California Exodus

Maher:

“Look, you’re a Congressman from California. I know some of this is not in your domain because you go to Washington to work on national issues, but I live in California so I am going to b**** a little, can I? Because, you know, uh, I mean there is an exodus, I wan… California businesses are leaving the state in droves. In just 2018 and 2019, which were economic boom years, 765 commercial facilities left, um, 13,000 businesses left between 2009 and 2016, look I came out here in 1983, I found paradise, I love California. (Applause) I do, I don’t want to leave….(cheering)”
You know the “but” is coming.

“Um, but I feel like I’m living in Italy in the 70s or something. Super high taxes, potholes on the road, fiii (fires?) I don’t know what I’m getting for my super-high taxes. And I do unders… this talk of exodus, you know, I’ll tell you, People talk about this a lot now and people are leaving like in my industry Joe Rogan left, um Ben Shapiro, sorry ladies (HARHAR), Elon Musk talks about leaving, what do you say about that as a California representative?”

"People And Voters Leaving As Democrat-run San Francisco Crumbles
People are voting with U-Hauls and realtors and leaving the filthy, over taxed, expensive, and crime-ridden Democrat urban nightmare that is modern San Francisco. A beautiful prosperous city reduced in two generations to medieval public health standards and absurd taxes by leftist policies. It is an international embarrassment to California and to America.

...the British newspaper The Guardian reports, “San Francisco’s official population had already begun to decline slightly last year, shedding some 2,500 people from its all-time high of 884,000. Post-Covid demographic data is at best preliminary, but real estate responds more quickly than census enumerators. In August, Pinterest paid nearly $90m to break a lease on an unbuilt, 500,000-sq ft office it no longer needs, while smaller companies like Credit Karma have closed their San Francisco offices and consolidated employees elsewhere. On the residential side of things, the number of homes on the market in San Francisco is up 150% year-over-year.”

Every bad idea begins in California.

"California approves prayer in school… so long as it’s in praise of Aztec gods"

"California Department of Education: Students Should HONOR Human Sacrifices of the Aztecs!"

"Aztec worship chants now proposed for California public schools"

There are several denominations under the Democrat's confirmed religion, Militant Secularism, and Democrat's in California are pushing yet another one of them.

This one has special appeal because it is based on human sacrifice.

"California proposes curriculum with chanting name of Aztec god who accepts human sacrifice

The California Department of Education has proposed an ethnic studies "model curriculum" that includes, among other things, chanting the names of Aztec gods ...

The chant starts with a declaration that "you are my other me" and "if I do harm to you, I do harm to myself." Before chanting the name of the Aztec god Tezkatlipoka, the text reads: "Seeking the roots of the truth, seeking the truth of the roots, elders and us youth, (youth), critical thinking through."

It adds: "Tezkatlipoka, Tezkatlipoka, x2 smoking mirror, self-reflection Tezkatlipoka."

Tezkatlipoka is the name of an Aztec god that was honored with human sacrifice. According to the World History Encyclopedia, an impersonator of Tezkatlipoka would be sacrificed with his heart removed to honor the deity.

In Aztec mythology, Tezkatlipoka is the brother of Quetzalcoatl, Huizilopochtli and Xipe Totec -- all of whom appear to be invoked in the proposed chant.

A portion read, "pulsating creation huitzilopochtli cause like sunlight, the light inside of us, in will to action’s what brings... Xipe Totek, Xipe Totek, x2 transformation, liberation, education, emancipation. imagination revitalization, liberation, transformation, decolonization, liberation, education, emancipation, changin’ our situation in this human transformation."

California proposes curriculum with chanting name of Aztec god who accepts human sacrifice
The California Department of Education has proposed an ethnic studies "model curriculum" that includes, among other things, chanting the names of Aztec gods in an attempt to build unity among schoolchildren.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

The only religion forbidden mention is the Judeo-Christian one.

You voted for this, Democrats.

Bet no Democrats have read this....

1616965405525.png

"California Department of Education: Students Should HONOR Human Sacrifices of the Aztecs!"

lots of good ideas have come from there too....

They’re always looking to create some sort of ‘paradise,’ those wacky totalitarians, aren’t they?
Remember that great ‘Workers Paradise’ behind the Iron Curtain???
Now….the American version……California.

1.Did Longfellow live in California????
Maybe not….but he sure knew about it:

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,

Life is but an empty dream!

For the soul is dead that slumbers,

And things are not what they seem.

2.“Everyone thinks California is our most progressive state. And why not? It imposes the highest tax on the richest one percent. It is aggressively implementing Obamacare. And it is standing up to President Donald Trump on everything from immigration to the environment.

And yet the Golden State is also number one in poverty and inequality in America.

3.If racism is more than just saying nasty things — if it is, as scholars like James Baldwin, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Michelle Alexander and countless others have described, embedded into socioeconomic structures — then California isn’t just the least progressive state. It’s also the most racist.

4.Homeless encampments of hundreds of people have cropped up around the state in the last two years. Occasionally, they are ravaged by hepatitis A,…

5….workers in California earn 11 percent more than their counterparts nationally. But that amount is not enough to make up for mortgage payments and rents that are 44 percent and 37 percent higher (respectively) than the national average.

6.Environmentalism is used to justify de facto racial segregation in California’s housing. Environmental lawsuits are a major reason for longer delays and higher costs of new housing. “The core legal structure of CEQA,” notes housing attorney Jennifer Hernandez, “protects the existing characteristics of those neighborhoods and thus perpetuates land use practices founded in race and class discrimination.”

7. Consider:

· In the name of helping the poor and protecting the environment, California has placed myriad restrictions and fees on building new housing units, driving up their price;

· Progressive local governments like San Francisco and Santa Monica block even those housing projects that comply with zoning laws progressives had agreed to;

8. Progressive leaders who daily denounce Republicans as racist have blithely presided over a significant decline in the academic performance of black and Latino eighth graders relative to their counterparts in other states. Today, less than 40 percent of non-white and non-Asian students meet state educational standards… When the cost of living is taken into account, California spends less on K-12 education than all but four other states.

9. A decade-long reform effort in Washington, D.C. showed that student performance can be improved significantly by rewarding teachers for performance and replacing underperforming teachers.
But California has rejected similar reforms. Progressives won’t even allow delaying teacher tenure from two to three years to ensure high-quality teachers.” Number One in Poverty, California Isn't Our Most Progressive State -- It's Our Most Racist One

How about changing the name of the state from California, to ‘Hypocricia’?

Or, should the name be reserved for the entire Democrat Party????

Could you provide some data for item 2. I am curious to know if it is a percentage or just absolute numbers. California has a population of nearly 40 million people. That is incredible if you think about it. That is about 12% of the population of the country.

Great State, great weather, bad Government

Great State, great weather, bad Government
they have allowed many programs to get out of control.....very little oversight...

They’re always looking to create some sort of ‘paradise,’ those wacky totalitarians, aren’t they?
Remember that great ‘Workers Paradise’ behind the Iron Curtain???
Now….the American version……California.

1.Did Longfellow live in California????
Maybe not….but he sure knew about it:

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,

Life is but an empty dream!

For the soul is dead that slumbers,

And things are not what they seem.

2.“Everyone thinks California is our most progressive state. And why not? It imposes the highest tax on the richest one percent. It is aggressively implementing Obamacare. And it is standing up to President Donald Trump on everything from immigration to the environment.

And yet the Golden State is also number one in poverty and inequality in America.

3.If racism is more than just saying nasty things — if it is, as scholars like James Baldwin, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Michelle Alexander and countless others have described, embedded into socioeconomic structures — then California isn’t just the least progressive state. It’s also the most racist.

4.Homeless encampments of hundreds of people have cropped up around the state in the last two years. Occasionally, they are ravaged by hepatitis A,…

5….workers in California earn 11 percent more than their counterparts nationally. But that amount is not enough to make up for mortgage payments and rents that are 44 percent and 37 percent higher (respectively) than the national average.

6.Environmentalism is used to justify de facto racial segregation in California’s housing. Environmental lawsuits are a major reason for longer delays and higher costs of new housing. “The core legal structure of CEQA,” notes housing attorney Jennifer Hernandez, “protects the existing characteristics of those neighborhoods and thus perpetuates land use practices founded in race and class discrimination.”

7. Consider:

· In the name of helping the poor and protecting the environment, California has placed myriad restrictions and fees on building new housing units, driving up their price;

· Progressive local governments like San Francisco and Santa Monica block even those housing projects that comply with zoning laws progressives had agreed to;

8. Progressive leaders who daily denounce Republicans as racist have blithely presided over a significant decline in the academic performance of black and Latino eighth graders relative to their counterparts in other states. Today, less than 40 percent of non-white and non-Asian students meet state educational standards… When the cost of living is taken into account, California spends less on K-12 education than all but four other states.

9. A decade-long reform effort in Washington, D.C. showed that student performance can be improved significantly by rewarding teachers for performance and replacing underperforming teachers.
But California has rejected similar reforms. Progressives won’t even allow delaying teacher tenure from two to three years to ensure high-quality teachers.” Number One in Poverty, California Isn't Our Most Progressive State -- It's Our Most Racist One

How about changing the name of the state from California, to ‘Hypocricia’?

Or, should the name be reserved for the entire Democrat Party????

Could you provide some data for item 2. I am curious to know if it is a percentage or just absolute numbers. California has a population of nearly 40 million people. That is incredible if you think about it. That is about 12% of the population of the country.

California continues to have the highest poverty level in the nation

As I recall, research found that the vast majority of the plastic trash flowed down from rivers, not in our country. We're not the world's police force and can't dictate what other nations do with their trash. It would be nice though, if the UN could encourage those nations to do more towards recycling, after all, the ocean is the home of the seafood we eat and we don't need the trash amongst it.

As I recall, research found that the vast majority of the plastic trash flowed down from rivers, not in our country. We're not the world's police force and can't dictate what other nations do with their trash. It would be nice though, if the UN could encourage those nations to do more towards recycling, after all, the ocean is the home of the seafood we eat and we don't need the trash amongst it.
That's some really ignorant stuff, right there. The US Pollutes.

Forum List

Back