California man spends 50,000 100 procedures to transform into genderless alien

Who gives a shit, A fool, his money, and all that. I'll be concerned when his right supersede my own.
Exactly, way too much of people minding other people's business around here. Who gives a shit what some weirdo does with his own money.

I think doctors that perform these surgeries should require the patient to show proof that they do not have a mental illness . I feel that if a person wants to remove a piece of there body that they might be sick and need help.
Where do you draw the line... people who get liposuction? Lip enhancements? Tattoos on their face? Nose jobs?

People who get into extreme body modifications like this are weird, but they are such the tiny minority do you really think you're protecting society from them by adding more government regulations for people who want to spend their own money doing dumb shit.

O M G

Our country is becoming more and more
like a Sodom and Gomorrah playground every day!

I'm sorry but, one legalized perversity,
breeds every and any perversity!
Yep, I remember Book of Genesis how the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah had some weird guy who got a shit ton of plastic surgeries, and how Babylon would follow their course to destruction since there might be a weird guy who was into looking fashionably genderless there as well.

Where the heck is Silhouette anyway, this is the exact kind of thread that gets her diddling her skittles over the affront to morality presented by people who don't behave same as the hive.
Yep, I remember Book of Genesis how the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah had some weird guy who got a shit ton of plastic surgeries, and how Babylon would follow their course to destruction since there might be a weird guy who was into looking fashionably genderless there as well.

Where the heck is Silhouette anyway, this is the exact kind of thread that gets her diddling her skittles over the affront to morality presented by people who don't behave same as the hive.
May I suggest wearing a condom on your head....
It would totally compliment the dick that you are!

Who gives a shit, A fool, his money, and all that. I'll be concerned when his right supersede my own.

Exactly, way too much of people minding other people's business around here. Who gives a shit what some weirdo does with his own money
ROFLMMFAO...well, aren't you a special kind of stupid!

Making it your business,
what I make my business!

Who joins a message board forum,
expecting people to MYOB?
Obviously, your at the wrong place!

Try slipping into something more comfortable....
like a coma!

Making it your business,
what I make my business!

like a coma!
People are talking about requiring regulation on these type of surgeries to prove mental fitness, dumbass. That takes it past discussing opinions on a message board.

I'm guessing you don't have a job requiring a lot of critical thinking skills. Do you lay bricks?

Making it your business,
what I make my business!

like a coma!
People are talking about requiring regulation on these type of surgeries to prove mental fitness, dumbass. That takes it past discussing opinions on a message board.

I'm guessing you don't have a job requiring a lot of critical thinking skills. Do you lay bricks?
People are talking about requiring regulation on these type of surgeries to prove mental fitness, dumbass.
Bitch, please...
Exactly, way too much of people minding other people's business around here. Who gives a shit what some weirdo does with his own money.
That is what I responded to...
Anything about regulations or mental fitness, dickhead?
Only if it's upside your head!

Who gives a shit if he wastes his money on plastic surgery?
LOL If you have to question it, Hmmmm . Tech. nobody gives a shit what he does. But you are missing the points of thinking outside the box, the plain black and white goes beyond the effect of society as a whole.

You're likening this to the Fall of Rome so you apparently do give a shit. lol. I think you're being pretty overly dramatic, though.

Dude this fkn chit isn't normal. and the surgeons who does this wtf are their ethics. What will they do next c'mon. and this dumb ass will certainly regret it when he grows up.
So some dumbass gets plastic surgery. Dumbasses get tattoos and gauges and implants all the time. Doesn't mean that the fricken sky is falling. He's doing his own thing with his own money. This is America isn't it? People are allowed to pursue happiness here, aren't they? Being batshit crazy apparently makes some people happy. That must be the appeal of Trump to some.

Forum List

Back