California Governor To Pull National Guard Troops From Border

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Another open borders ignoramus who lacks the value of life for the law abiding Citizens of his state and America. Trump will have no choice but to go alone and declare a National Emergency.

Multiple sources in link:

Twitter

All of the Dirty Democrat Politicians have become Human Trafficking Suspects.
immigrationhumantrafficking.png

The Democrats do not care about the victims of illegal alien crime.
They just want more voters.

immigrationMemorial Banner With Names.jpg

Another open borders ignoramus who lacks the value of life for the law abiding Citizens of his state and America. Trump will have no choice but to go alone and declare a National Emergency.

Twitter
Good. Fuck Trump.
I see you side with the illegal alien criminals. You are anti-American and advocate for the deaths of American citizens.

Twitter
Good. Fuck Trump.
I see you side with the illegal alien criminals. You are anti-American and advocate for the deaths of American citizens.
I side against you, as do the majority of Americans.

Twitter

Will someone please tell me what Newsom could be thinking?

He is a lot of bad things, I would bet. But I didn't think he was stupid.

When he pulls the troops from the border, if something bad happens as a result, he would be seen as causing it by failing to use his power to keep the people of California safe.

How would they not hold him accountable at the polls???

Twitter
Good. Fuck Trump.

And I bet Trump will fuck you before you fuck him.

What do you say?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I say your comment is damn near retarded, young cracka

I'm likely your senior and Black as you.

But I'm not a Black F(l)AG like you.

Twitter
Good. Fuck Trump.

What do you say?

Did I say “near” retarded? Seems like you’ve gone all in.

Twitter
Good. Fuck Trump.

What do you say?

Did I say “near” retarded? Seems like you’ve gone all in.

Yeah. I will spurt Crazy Foam all in your mouth.

My govorner is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Neusome will take down tRump and the wall.

Forum List

Back