California declares august to be Muslim Appreciation Month!!!!

Why would anyone appreciate a people who imitate a narcissistic child abusing psychopath, follow an evil doctrine and worship a god that wants us all dead and burning in Hell.

I mean... seriously?

Why would anyone appreciate a people who imitate a narcissistic child abusing psychopath, follow an evil doctrine and worship a god that wants us all dead and burning in Hell.

I mean... seriously?

Liberals, like those that run the government in California, don't have a problem with naming a naval vessel after someone that was a sexual predator of young boys.

Muslims do not come here for Sharia Law, they come to get from it . Some come because of what we have done to their countries, you can't destroy another country without some retribution from some of its inhabitants.

We would never tolerate another coutry bombing us and setting up military posts, yet we find it acceptable to do it to other countries. Look at Syria, destroyed, no wonder people are leaving, which weakens Lebanon and Jordan, but that was the plan all along. As happy as I am to of been born here, those people in those other countires do not need our interference. Let them fight it out.

not true, about half of american muslims want live under sharia 51% Of U.S. Muslims Want Sharia | Zero Hedge

and most under 30 are more loyal to islam than America. I agree we should never be involved in that open sewer called the middle east, but in exchange I want the vermin from that sewer to stay there and not invade my home

Penelope has already stated that she knows no muslims---
and never read the koran. It is silly of you to expect her
to know anything at all as to the motives muslims have
for coming to the USA------whom would she ask?

Well lets see the man who cracked the German code was homosexual and Britain chemically castrated him or he could of chosen prison. They say he took 2 years off the war, saved lots of lives. He was said to of committed suicide in 1954, took a bite of an apple with cyanide in it. Some say Apple computer was named after him.

Now tell us about the priest scandal. That proves that queers are child molesters. That's why the press doesn't talk about the priest scandal anymore. THINK

Forum List

Back