California Continues Its March

The homeless are in only a few areas of the state.There is no mexican problem except for conservatives thinking there is. We do have mobile campers who move their campers everyday when they go to work. Some even park them in the parking lots where they work. I am surprised the reick has not put forth any solutions short of extermination.
you live up north taxman....S.Cal is a totally different world...
Steinbeck made California a bastion for American poor. Now somebody in the future will create a novel about how Californian politicians sold us out and screwed us over.
Steinbeck did not make California anything but a part of his novels. Oaklahoma made the bastion of poor and they traveled to California because there was work and opportunity for them. As for THE politician who sold out California it was Saint Ronnie Ray Goon as governor and presidente.

Show of hands here: Anyone remember (don't know how to put this) if or when you were asked on ballot initiative or anyway whatsoever you were asked IF YOU WANTED ILLEGAL ALIENS GIVEN SANCTUARY. Anybody? Because that's a huge sticking point here. California politicians all think that they represent "Us". Us, that's a large group. Do they represent what is best for us ALL?

Last edited:

The issue is not as Fox stated, of course they must attack Gov. Newsom, since he's an up an comer for the Democratic Nomination in 2024.

That said, the cost to rent an apt. or a single family residence in the Bay Area has continued to rise. Y'all in the rural areas of our country only get the bullshit published and broadcast by Murdoch&Co.

AND, those who can't think for themselves echo their propaganda.

Yes there are homeless, those who live on the streets; but there are Custodians/Janitors, Security personnel, Clerks, interns, servers, cooks, gov't employees, grocery workers, etc. etc. who don't have the big buck salaries necessary to live in The City or in Marin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda or Contra Costa Counties.
Please explain how rent control helps anybody

The homeless are in only a few areas of the state.There is no mexican problem except for conservatives thinking there is. We do have mobile campers who move their campers everyday when they go to work. Some even park them in the parking lots where they work. I am surprised the reick has not put forth any solutions short of extermination.

We need to send the democrat politicians to Mexico

The issue is not as Fox stated, of course they must attack Gov. Newsom, since he's an up an comer for the Democratic Nomination in 2024.

That said, the cost to rent an apt. or a single family residence in the Bay Area has continued to rise. Y'all in the rural areas of our country only get the bullshit published and broadcast by Murdoch&Co.

AND, those who can't think for themselves echo their propaganda.

Yes there are homeless, those who live on the streets; but there are Custodians/Janitors, Security personnel, Clerks, interns, servers, cooks, gov't employees, grocery workers, etc. etc. who don't have the big buck salaries necessary to live in The City or in Marin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda or Contra Costa Counties.
Than I guess the answer to that is to simply not move there if there's no place or you can't afford a place . That's common sense , that's what educated and responsible people do .
And letting the politicians off the hook because you designated him as "up and coming " is playing right into their hands . This won't stop because these politicians are drawing salaries off the ignorant decisions these so called homeless made . They have built a huge business off the plight that they tolerated and have added agencies and voting lemmings by the thousands to keep the problem and Newsome in place .
Fix the problem by not tolerating it but that would mean that a liberal politician would actually have to perform and show accomplishments - they can't so they won't .

There is more shit in the posts of people like you than on the streets of San Francisco.
I can leave my house and go to town and work without stepping on the shit ,needles and zombie crap that's laying in front of your door . You accept it - your a fool .
Sarcastic-Quotes-041.jpg

When democrat liberals politicians continually throw American poor lower class American workers under the bus for cheap Mexican illegal immigrant labor and give them sanctuary without our consent. Their hollow outrage at ICE holding centers seems hypocritical given all the Americans living in the streets because these assholes took their jobs is way worse...

We need to send the democrat politicians to Mexico

Thats a good idea but Mexico has actual immigration laws and they're particular about who they let in.

I can't think of anything more un-American than telling investors how much they can or can't make from their investment. After this, are they going to tell auto dealerships how much profit they can make, maybe computer stores, or clothing stores?

When the housing bubble was growing, we landlords took a huge hit. We had to take the bottom of the barrel applicants and lower our prices because everybody else was buying homes. Nobody in government thought to help us out. It's part of the investment/ landlord game. It's called supply and demand.

So we lost money when the supply was abundant, and now we're making some of it back because the supply shortage.

Most of the rent I collect goes to pay bills and perhaps make improvements. Much of my expenditure is property tax. Over half of our property tax goes to the new schools they built about ten years ago. Sorry, but our tenants have to pay that bill because doing it ourselves would make us lose money.

So if government could ever tell me how much I can and can't charge for rent, that's when I get out of the business. I'll sell the property to a gas station company or something.

Forum List

Back