California city to give universal income to transgender, nonbinary residents

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
A California city is planning to give universal basic income (UBI) to transgender and nonbinary residents.

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

One day the moron left will figure out how all of this say if you aren’t one of the above you aren’t worth anything that means if you are “ a white hetero”.

But oh don’t let that fool you, these pricks turn on their own leftist will snitch on their own kid, tell on their own kid these american hating loons oh they hate everything and everyone can’t you tell.

If it isn’t for them personally you can’t have it .
they are beginning the ball rolling where making sure the public hates your f—g guts begins. Engineered to create division it works well on the weak who bite the bait.

From your post:

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

From the article:

The city stated that the program is only for individuals who meet a poverty threshold.

So let me see if I got this straight: I can show up there wearing a pair of my wife's bloomers and they'll give me 900 bucks?

Thinking.....

0*8ykyYhqZyz9W3NLY.gif

• Banned
From your post:

From the article:

The city stated that the program is only for individuals who meet a poverty threshold.

Remember msm doesn’t alway tell the whole truth, or sugar coat it to the public. Dig deeper trust us it won’t be for “ just the poor” !

• Banned
So let me see if I got this straight: I can show up there wearing a pair of my wife's bloomers and they'll give me 900 bucks?

Thinking.....

0*8ykyYhqZyz9W3NLY.gif
Lmdao, My hub basically set up the same scenario lmfao.

From your post:

From the article:

Wait you have to prove you're poor but they'll take your word on being trans... :eusa_think:

A California city is planning to give universal basic income (UBI) to transgender and nonbinary residents.

One day the moron left will figure out how all of this say if you aren’t one of the above you aren’t worth anything that means if you are “ a white hetero”.

But oh don’t let that fool you, these pricks turn on their own leftist will snitch on their own kid, tell on their own kid these american hating loons oh they hate everything and everyone can’t you tell.

they are beginning the ball rolling where making sure the public hates your f—g guts begins. Engineered to create division it works well on the weak who bite the bait.

The blatant discrimination the left enforces is despicable.

What's it to you?

Forum List

Back