Calif. Teachers Union Releases Cartoon Video Featuring ‘The Rich’ Urinating on the Po

Hey Willow, whatya gonna do when ol' Potty Pants and the GOP take away your SS and Medicare?

NUGENT: U.S. sailed off the 'fiscal cliff' long ago - Washington Times

What are ewe gonna do?

I hold a full time job. Upper middle class income, just from the job. Also presently working on a degree. Of course, I am just one of those lazy libruls.

Well I'm retired on a fixed income. I might have to find a country where the cost of living isn't so high. And, Ewe Won!

What I don't get is why the Unions are so insecure with their position. Why produce such blatant lies? Do they have so much disregard for the truth that they want their corrupt agenda more than to benefit others?

Ed Asner is just pissed that he's not rich.
Ed Asner is rich.

I'd bet he doesn't think he's part of the 1%.
The Times had estimated the threshold for being in the top 1 percent in household income at about $380,000, 7.5 times median household income, using census data from 2008 through 2010. But for net worth, the 1 percent threshold for net worth in the Fed data was nearly $8.4 million, or 69 times the median household’s net holdings of $121,000.

Measuring the Top 1% by Wealth, Not Income - NYTimes.com

A new animated video released by the California Federation of Teachers shows the rich “1 percent” urinating on and stealing money from the less fortunate and middle class. The purpose of the video is to explain “economic inequality” and the need for wealthy people to pay their “fair share of taxes.”

Calif. Teachers Union Releases Cartoon Video Featuring ‘The Rich’ Urinating on the Poor | Video | TheBlaze.com

lovely fucking unions, and these assholes teach children.

"The Blaze"? Whats that? Never heard of it. :confused:

Forum List

Back