Cali ramps up the CCP style authoritarian indoctrination machine.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Cali also passed a law that allows the state to take your kids away if you don't let them trans. And now this dinger.

In California, parents may lose custody of the child if they resist gender transition​

Cali also passed a law that allows the state to take your kids away if you don't let them trans. And now this dinger.

In California, parents may lose custody of the child if they resist gender transition​

You people must have a department for making shit up.

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

CA is saying, “Sweet St Andreas, Sweet St. Juan deFuca hear our prayers”

Parents should pack up, take their kids and move out of that state.

5cd43e01-775c-4886-9885-20b614eac12a_text.gif

We are well past this. Do you run Windows or use social media? There is a reason Europe is uneasy with these software...

When I saw this post, I immediately got on the phone to friends on the California State Democratic Party.

I really hate break it to all the ReNaziKlans who so very dedicated a Woman's Reproductive Rights and banning books but the State Democratic Party has NOT endoresed this measure. Saying State Dems are supporting is grossly incorrect. This bill will die in either the Assembly or State Senate, it is going nowhere fast.

For people who are determined to force Women carry an unwanted child, you asshole are getting tightie whitey's in bunch over nothing,

When I saw this post, I immediately got on the phone to friends on the California State Democratic Party.

I really hate break it to all the ReNaziKlans who so very dedicated a Woman's Reproductive Rights and banning books but the State Democratic Party has NOT endoresed this measure. Saying State Dems are supporting is grossly incorrect. This bill will die in either the Assembly or State Senate, it is going nowhere fast.

For people who are determined to force Women carry an unwanted child, you asshole are getting tightie whitey's in bunch over nothing,

Cali is a well run state. When Dems are in charge, everything is pretty much perfect.

One more time for MAGA MAGGOT impaired. The California State Democratic Party DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS LAW!!!

This legislation will go nowhere. Now return your regularly scheduled MAGA MAGGOT Conspiracy Theory.

It is truly amazing that MAGA MAGGOTS go ape shit crazy over bill that will go nowhere, while at the same time P01135809 is planning to open Concentration Camps and arrest his political enemies.

You people ban books and shut down libraries over drag story hour. You people limit voting and in the case of Ohio ReNaziKlans decide to ignore the will of the voters. But Oh My MOTHER FUCKING GOD.....you a story a single piece of legislation about removing transchildren from their parents if those parents refuse them medical treatment.

YOU people supported the removal of children at gun point from their parents at the Southern Border.

I live in California, I am proud Democrat. Not one word of the bill has been heard. It is tied up in the State Assembly. It is going nowhere and you people are shitting bricks over it...grow the fuck up!

Forum List

Back