Cain Train Still on Tracks

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Looks like he realized all his followers are from the Helen Keller school of "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" so he's going to continue his run. Attaboy!
Just before unveiling his foreign policy plan to a crowd of about 500 at Hillsdale College in Michigan, Cain's Twitter account read: "The definition of reassess is: To consider again, esp. while paying attention to new factors. Doesn't sound like dropping out..."

Campaign advisers sought to relay a similar sentiment to National Journal and CBS News, portraying the "reassessment" as just another transition in the rollercoaster campaign. "We are reassessing our strategy," a staffer said, "as we did when the first false allegations came out, and as we did when we won the straw poll."

In the past month Cain has had to fend off backlash over sexual harassment allegations he faced during his time as head of the National Restaurant Association. On Monday, he came forward on CNN to preemptively deny longtime friend Ginger White's claim that she had an affair with him. Cain acknowledged the pain the allegations have caused his wife Gloria and his family.

But in an e-mail to supporters, sent Tuesday night around the same time as the Tweet, Cain called White a "troubled" woman and her claim "a fabricated, unsubstantiated story." He assured that he is "not deterred" and "will continue on this journey to make America great once again."

Cain may not call it quits after all - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

• Banned
Y'know what? THAT would hurt his wife. Knowing that he was so close to this woman 'friend' that she'd never heard of. Herman has secrets.

I remember when my idiot confessed that he was calling his "friend" every morning on the way to work. He only told me because he finally realized I'd see the bill.

I don't believe any of the current crop of candidates are actually going to be selected. I think a dark horse candidate is going to be unveiled in the months to come, and that candidate will be looked to with great relief, and will get the nomination.

LOTS of allegations. STILL not a single credible offer of ANY evidence in support of the smear campaign.

The blind ones are those who lap up the smear and don't give a crap about the amazing LACK of evidence in support of those accusations.

Needless to say BettyBoob is high on the list of willing idiots.

By the way, IF the day ever comes where there IS any credible evidence offered to support the smear campaign, then (but ONLY then) will it make any sense in logic or in a traditional American sense of fairness to criticize Mr. Cain. If that day ever arrives, I will lose no sleep over the destruction of the Cain Train. But since I doubt the allegations, the smear campaign against Mr. Cain does make me annoyed at the tools (like BettyBoob) who lap up the barest hint of scandal directed at any conservative.

• Banned
Oh, and P.S.: How do YOU explain a 4:30 a.m. call, Liar? To a woman who is not his wife. 60+ calls. How is that a married man, comporting himself as a married man?

All the allegations have a history, a repeated pattern and we are being distracted while obumer does what ..make a threatening jester...but they aren't listening. So what does an only child do when faced with opposition that doesn't recognize his messiahness? In the meantime, our purchasing power plummets and we can't afford an eu bailout.

• Banned
T he TV reporter asked the married presidential candidate about a woman who was claiming they’d carried on a secret romance.

“Was she a friend, an acquaintance?”

“I would say a friendly acquaintance.”

“She is alleging . . . a 12-year affair with you.”

“That allegation is false,” the candidate shot back.

The candidate was Bill Clinton on “60 Minutes” back in 1992. Hillary was at his side.

The Clinton campaign had just been rocked by the sultry Gennifer Flowers, who held a bizarre New York news conference to release tapes of her late-night pillow talk with Bill, then the governor of Arkansas.

Sound familiar? Surely, but this year Herman Cain, the wealthy former pizza man, has made Clinton look like a choirboy.

In just a few short weeks, Cain has turned the Republican nominating contest into an X-rated circus of alleged horndog behavior.

Not that Cain, the man whose answer to every question seems to be “9-9-9, ” ever had a serious chance to win the nomination. But his party’s core conservatives are so desperate to nominate anyone but Mitt Romney that Cain’s poll numbers were sky-high — for a while.

Then the claims of four different women surfaced. Each accused Cain of sexual harassment or sexual improprieties while he was head of the National Restaurant Association. He denied doing anything inappropriate.

Read more: Herman Cain's sex scandals eclipse those of Bill Clinton - where's the outrage from the GOP? - NY Daily News

Looks like he realized all his followers are from the Helen Keller school of "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" so he's going to continue his run. Attaboy!
Just before unveiling his foreign policy plan to a crowd of about 500 at Hillsdale College in Michigan, Cain's Twitter account read: "The definition of reassess is: To consider again, esp. while paying attention to new factors. Doesn't sound like dropping out..."

Campaign advisers sought to relay a similar sentiment to National Journal and CBS News, portraying the "reassessment" as just another transition in the rollercoaster campaign. "We are reassessing our strategy," a staffer said, "as we did when the first false allegations came out, and as we did when we won the straw poll."

In the past month Cain has had to fend off backlash over sexual harassment allegations he faced during his time as head of the National Restaurant Association. On Monday, he came forward on CNN to preemptively deny longtime friend Ginger White's claim that she had an affair with him. Cain acknowledged the pain the allegations have caused his wife Gloria and his family.

But in an e-mail to supporters, sent Tuesday night around the same time as the Tweet, Cain called White a "troubled" woman and her claim "a fabricated, unsubstantiated story." He assured that he is "not deterred" and "will continue on this journey to make America great once again."
Since there won't be a Dem primary, all Dems should register as Repugnants and help elect this sucker as the GOP presidential candidate. Give the CON$ a taste of their own Operation Chaos!

Ya have to wonder why clintool commented on ginrich...cutting obumer off at the knees or were they ol pals again.

I don't honestly believe this fucking train could be knocked off the track, even if video came out of Cain raping a young boy behind his church came out. For reals. This is how blind the cainiots are right now.

They'd keep defending him and saying that video is he said she said!

Last edited:

I just don't understand why Cain is so popular. It blows my mind. Why? Why do you like him so much?! He is a joke. He is a joke with or without all of these allegations. I don't understand why you Repubs can't see that.

The only viable candidate is Romney, so if he doesn't get the nomination, then you might as well get comfortable with Obama because he'll be around for another 4 years.

Last edited:
why are the leftnutters distracted with cain when more pressing issues are at hand?

as kaos around the world and within our republic continues, our jimmeh carter jr is reluctant to lead. why is that? more point and blame in the case of crisis or kaos. in the meantime, responsible journalism are transformed into pavlovs dog, yes master.

Why is Cain so popular with some righties? Only a Tea Party mind can answer that.

The tea party makes sense, but the Cainidiots sure as hell don't. They live on another planet circing another star as they live within a screwed up reality that is controlled by their god Herman Cain.:eek:

Cain can do no wrong and there is never any thing he can be blamed for. They praise him as their lord and saver!

Last edited:
LOTS of allegations. STILL not a single credible offer of ANY evidence in support of the smear campaign.

The blind ones are those who lap up the smear and don't give a crap about the amazing LACK of evidence in support of those accusations.

Needless to say BettyBoob is high on the list of willing idiots.

By the way, IF the day ever comes where there IS any credible evidence offered to support the smear campaign, then (but ONLY then) will it make any sense in logic or in a traditional American sense of fairness to criticize Mr. Cain. If that day ever arrives, I will lose no sleep over the destruction of the Cain Train. But since I doubt the allegations, the smear campaign against Mr. Cain does make me annoyed at the tools (like BettyBoob) who lap up the barest hint of scandal directed at any conservative.

Sometimes you have to look at the entirety of the work to come to a conclusion. In Cain's case, the entirety of the evidence suggests this man is a liar and a pig when it comes to women.

Why is Cain so popular with some righties? Only a Tea Party mind can answer that.

The tea party makes sense, but the Cainidiots sure as hell don't. They live on another planet circing another star as they live within a screwed up reality that is controlled by their god Herman Cain.:eek:

Cain can do no wrong and there is never any thing he can be blamed for. They praise him as their lord and saver!

Just goes to show you that you believe tabloid journalism over investigative journalism.
Flash back: what the hell were bimbo eruption reporting on clintool, semen stains on blue dress.

Forum List

Back