Cain raised 2.5 million in the past ten days

So certain? Why 2 settlements?

Cain did more damage to himself than anyone else did to him, with his clintonesque denials and changing story.

His story hasnt changed.... the more info he got, the more he had to comment.

Where is your proof?

Not innuendo or he said she said..... PROOF. Where is it?

There is no proof.

Thats exactly why I will do anything I can to help Mr. Cain..... he needs some help to fight off the liberal hoards. (no I didnt say whores)

If I was ever accused of sexual harassment I would fight it.
The charge was against him not the NRA.
But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

How?

What do you think he is doing by saying he is innocent? What do ya want him to do.... drag them into court in the middle of his campaign?
What would you assholes say then?
He is being mean and petulant.... thats waht you say isnt it?

Wow, you folks have no shame do ya?
Interesting that Karen Kraushaar (One of his accusers) won't go further until she has the other ones on board with her...How far do you think it will go?

Karen Kraushaar rethinking joint press conference

If I was ever accused of sexual harassment I would fight it.
The charge was against him not the NRA.
But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

How?

What do you think he is doing by saying he is innocent? What do ya want him to do.... drag them into court in the middle of his campaign?

NO he should have fought the 2 cases when they happened and it would not be haunting him now, unless he was guilty that is.

You know NOTHING about the law.... he did all he could as an executive.

He had to let the NRA handle it.

Jeez man.... get a clue.

I used to think you were a decent man, but I am rethinking that opinion of you.

I know... I know... you could care less right?

How?

NO he should have fought the 2 cases when they happened and it would not be haunting him now, unless he was guilty that is.

You know NOTHING about the law.... he did all he could as an executive.

He had to let the NRA handle it.

Jeez man.... get a clue.

I used to think you were a decent man, but I am rethinking that opinion of you.

I know... I know... you could care less right?

bull any accused is allowed to fight accusations, it is in the constitution.
It was a claim of violation of US law not company policy.

His story hasnt changed.... the more info he got, the more he had to comment.

Where is your proof?

Not innuendo or he said she said..... PROOF. Where is it?

There is no proof.

Thats exactly why I will do anything I can to help Mr. Cain..... he needs some help to fight off the liberal hoards. (no I didnt say whores)

As am I. The left does this shit every cycle. Thing is? WE are on to them. DID you see the reaction of the audience last night when Cain was asked the question of the scandal?

The Media has overstepped the line as well...and they will pay dearly for the chicanery next year...will make 2010 look like a walk in the park with the exodus of Statists looking for new jobs, and that includes Obama.

As am I. The left does this shit every cycle. Thing is? WE are on to them. DID you see the reaction of the audience last night when Cain was asked the question of the scandal?

The Media has overstepped the line as well...and they will pay dearly for the chicanery next year...will make 2010 look like a walk in the park with the exodus of Statists looking for new jobs, and that includes Obama.

Yes.... I was so pissed when that witch did that!

I couldnt believe what I was hearing....!

He handled it perfectly too. :clap2:

Interesting that Karen Kraushaar (One of his accusers) won't go further until she has the other ones on board with her...How far do you think it will go?

They want to "gangbang" Mr Cain.... pathetic!
Isn't it? Typical Statist thinking. I note too that the press seems to harp on the 'fact' that two of them are 'Republicans'? Really? Shows thier partisanship up front and center, doesn't it?

They want to "gangbang" Mr Cain.... pathetic!
Isn't it? Typical Statist thinking. I note too that the press seems to harp on the 'fact' that two of them are 'Republicans'? Really? Shows thier partisanship up front and center, doesn't it?

He handled it better than I would have.... I would have demanded an apology.

She was looking for a way to sound relative and substantive, in her liberal mind, but the audience knocked her out of her namby-pamby reality and Cain was superb with his answer. Cain owned the audience and they shut her up and sat her down. :clap2:

Last edited:

He was dead on...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBeA08jP0g8]Herman Cain Debate Highlights (CNBC)(11/9/11) - YouTube[/ame]

I missed the first half hour, then the very end....i was thinking that nobody had probably asked that question of him! I was actually thinking that this debate was going to be all about the issues and i was pretty pleased with it. THEN i find out the question was asked to Cain when i hadn't been watching. I was THRILLED to hear she got boo'd, and Cain applauded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The left are just not getting it.....people of tired of their cheating and lying, and we knew they were going to do "something" like this. Every Republican running, if they happen to get to the top during the campaigns, something like this will happen to them too.

Forum List

Back