Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

Hey Lakhota, do you have an actual opinions or are you brainwashed into believing all of those far left wing bull shit sights that you keep pasting up in your posts like they actually contain any facts or truth? Try to speak for yourself if you can.

Hey Lakhota, do you have an actual opinions or are you brainwashed into believing all of those far left wing bull shit sights that you keep pasting up in your posts like they actually contain any facts or truth? Try to speak for yourself if you can.

Well, Sparky, just tell us what Herman and his TeaTard buddies can do for blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, elderly, and ordinary citizens in general. What policies do they currently have in place to help these people? What policies are they proposing to help these people?

Yeah- honest to the conservative principle.

What exactly is the "conservative principle"?

It is not a religion or an ideology, but rather a set of principles that guide the way we view the social civil order.

Russell Kirk summed it up best in his "Ten Conservative Principles".

Now, I asked you some specific questions- will you answer those? This will be the last time I engage you in earnest. If troll fodder is what you want to be I'll comply.

It is not a religion or an ideology, but rather a set of principles that guide the way we view the social civil order.

Now, I asked you some specific questions- will you answer those? This will be the last time I engage you in earnest. If troll fodder is what you want to be I'll comply.

Your so-called Ten Conservative Principles are really nothing new. Native Americans had that mindset long before whitey landed. So did Buddhists.

Your so-called Ten Conservative Principles are really nothing new. Native Americans had that mindset long before whitey landed. So did Buddhists.

Whitey? Is that a racist bigoted slur? Get over yourself sister- grow up and play nice.

No one claimed that these were "new" principles. You asked for an explanation I provided one. I play nice- you should try it.

Do you honestly think those Ten Conservative Principles represent the primary guiding philosophy of the TeaTard Republicans?

Well, Sparky, just tell us what Herman and his TeaTard buddies can do for blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, elderly, and ordinary citizens in general. What policies do they currently have in place to help these people? What policies are they proposing to help these people?

Sparky, I'm still waiting... Anyone...

CON$ have no principles. CON$ervatism is a hate religion.

This is by far the best and most accurate description of the hate religion of CON$ervatism:

Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
Benjamin Disraeli

Godfather Pizza? Named after a mafia boss? Even their ads and commercials mimmic The Godfather movie. Well, actually the TeaTard Republicans are more dangerous than the mafia. At least the mafia has rules and compassion.

So, Pizza Boy expects blacks to abandon the party that protects and supports them to vote for a confused Uncle Tom mafia wannabe? I don't think so.

"protects and supports them"
"Uncle Tom wannabe"
:cuckoo:

TSK TSK....

SNIP:
Obama dismisses claims of racial slur on ‘slippers’
Not stereotyping, White House says
80 Comments and 15 Reactions|ShareTweet|Email|Print|By Dave Boyer
-
The Washington Times
Thursday, September 29, 2011
President Obama delivers his remarks at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s awards dinner in Washington on Saturday. “I expect all of you to march with me and press on,” Mr. Obama said. “Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying.” (Associated Press)Text Size:

Facing an uproar from President Obama’s most loyal base of supporters, the White House on Thursday rejected claims that Mr. Obama stereotyped blacks when he told them to “take off your bedroom slippers” and work for his re-election.

“I have heard him make similar comments to all sorts of different groups,” said presidential press secretary Jay Carney, who fielded nearly a dozen questions from the White House press corps about Mr. Obama’s comments and his relationship with black supporters. “He’s certainly used vivid language, similarly vivid language, before a variety of audiences.”

But a search of Mr. Obama’s speeches dating back to mid-May shows that he has used the quip about bedroom slippers only one other time — on Sept. 14 at North Carolina State University, while promoting his jobs bill. About 8 percent of students at N.C. State are black.

The president stirred up the issue when he urged the predominantly black audience at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation awards dinner in Washington on Saturday to stop criticizing him and get to work on his re-election.

“I expect all of you to march with me and press on,” Mr. Obama said, using the cadence of a preacher. “Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying.”

Some prominent blacks have criticized the president’s language as racially tinged. PBS commentator Tavis Smiley, a frequent critic of Mr. Obama, has said the president would never use the same imagery with a white audience or other ethnic groups.

“How does he get away with saying this to black folk, when he would never form his lips to ever say that to any other constituency?” Mr. Smiley said.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, Missouri Democrat and chairman of the CBC, has said he received numerous calls from CBC members and Obama supporters who were offended by the president’s comments.

And Crystal Wright, a conservative blogger in Washington who is black, said Mr. Obama’s language stereotyped blacks.

“The implications here that ALL Blacks are waiting for a government handout; All Blacks wear bedroom slippers and/or are sitting on the couch not working is despicable and demonstrates how out of touch the nation’s first BLACK president really is,” she wrote in a blog post. “Why would the nation’s first Black president make such an incendiary statement telling blacks to ‘take off their bedroom slippers,’ which conjures up a stereotypical image of Blacks being lazy. Can you imagine Obama saying the same thing to an all-white crowd in Iowa?”

read it all here..
Obama dismisses claims of racial slur on 'slippers' - Washington Times

Sparky, I'm still waiting... Anyone...
Getting Government out of thier lives and off thier backs.

Clear enough for you LaDorka?

You are certainly concerned about what the government can do for blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, elderly amd ordinary citizens in general. Shouldn't we be concerned about what these people can provide for themselves and how can help them become productive members of ouir society?

You have depicted over 50% of our population to be need in TAKING resources from our government than adding to the fruitulness of our success.

Do you see a commonality of that response to that and , perhaps, Greece?

Just because a person is black, does not mean he should GET something, the same for Hispanics, women elderly and ordinary citizens. Do not depend on the government. We should be reponsible for ourselves.

Democrats evolved; whereas TeaTard Republicans...

devolution09med.gif

Awe poor baby

Fiscal sanity isnt something democrats can understand.

Forum List

Back