Cadet Bone Spurs Has The Gall To Call The Out Gunned Douglas High Officer A Coward

That's rich coming from the draft-dodger who got five deferments for his "bone spurs" rather than serve in the military in Vietnam, who in 1997 told radio shock-jock Howard Stern that sleeping around and not getting a sexually transmitted disease was his "personal Vietnam."

'Cadet Bone Spurs' has the gall to call the outgunned Douglas High officer a 'coward'
He should wait until we get the full story of what was going on with that school resource officer. I am curious, too. The Sheriff said it made him sick to his stomach, so I'm guessing maybe the guy really did freeze. Or decide he doesn't get paid enough to do that job. Or something.
But is that really what happened?
If this case could possibly have gotten anymore messed up, I'm not sure how. An absolute cluster fuck.

That officer is a hero to the left! Nobody should ever protect school children, if they did, how would the commies in this country gain power?

That's rich coming from the draft-dodger who got five deferments for his "bone spurs" rather than serve in the military in Vietnam, who in 1997 told radio shock-jock Howard Stern that sleeping around and not getting a sexually transmitted disease was his "personal Vietnam."

'Cadet Bone Spurs' has the gall to call the outgunned Douglas High officer a 'coward'
Well, do you think the 14 young kids that the coward was supposed to protect, had any chance with Barney Fife cowering in fear?

giphy.gif

You can blame the FEMINAZI's and their castration of the males which is why instead of GI Joe stepping up and stopping the liberal shooter, we got a pajama boy who sat back and let 14 children be executed.

american-manhood.jpg

Yeah, you're right, he's a fucking hero. An unarmed coach dies after taking bullets shielding kids yet an armed police officer does nothing and you defend him. You people are mentally ill, you really are.

What do you expect? With a screen name of skews13 you have to figure his opinion is pretty skewed. And don't you just love it when someone who didn't serve calls someone else a dodger?

What do you expect? With a screen name of skews13 you have to figure his opinion is pretty skewed. And don't you just love it when someone who didn't serve calls someone else a dodger?

You don't know anything about me. You're just another parrot with no brains. An obvious follower with no leadership skills, which defines your average Trump balls licker.

If you had any combat training, you would know a 9mm with 15 rounds with 1125fps ammo, is no match for a long gun with semi auto high cap with 30 rounds at 3250 fps.

In an interview with the teacher and a student today, they both said the shooter was on the third floor by the time the officer got there, so it was over, and the shooter already making his way out of the building even if the officer would have just ran into the building.

I put this to someone earlier today, so I'll put it to you now tough monkey wannabe.

A shooter is armed with an assault rifle with high capacity ammunition capability. The ammunition has an effective velocity of 3250 feet per second.

You are armed with a handgun with an ammunition capacity half that, and has an effective velocity of 1125 feet per second.

The shooter is in a building, you are outside around the corner of the building. You do not know exactly where the shooter is.

The shooter is moving while shooting at the same time.

You don't know if it's one shooter or multiple shooters.

The building ls full of innocent civilians being shot.

You have to act, but do so in a way that actually gives you some chance of getting an effective shot at the shooter, even if you take a shot from the shooter.

You have seconds to act.

Go!

What is it with the freaky left? Do you have to be a hero before you can criticize cowards? It took a female Police Officer to bring down the jihad Major after he murdered 12 and wounded 30 Soldiers at Ft. Hood and she should have been a national hero but Barry Hussein declined to talk about it.

President Trump is 100% correct (again). The officer didn’t act to save those kids. He could had run towards the gunfire and easily put down that faggot punk.

You don't know anything about me. You're just another parrot with no brains. An obvious follower with no leadership skills, which defines your average Trump balls licker.

If you had any combat training, you would know a 9mm with 15 rounds with 1125fps ammo, is no match for a long gun with semi auto high cap with 30 rounds at 3250 fps.

In an interview with the teacher and a student today, they both said the shooter was on the third floor by the time the officer got there, so it was over, and the shooter already making his way out of the building even if the officer would have just ran into the building.

I put this to someone earlier today, so I'll put it to you now tough monkey wannabe.

A shooter is armed with an assault rifle with high capacity ammunition capability. The ammunition has an effective velocity of 3250 feet per second.

You are armed with a handgun with an ammunition capacity half that, and has an effective velocity of 1125 feet per second.

The shooter is in a building, you are outside around the corner of the building. You do not know exactly where the shooter is.

You have to act, but do so in a way that actually gives you some chance of getting an effective shot at the shooter, even if you take a shot from the shooter.

You have seconds to act.

Go!

I know enough about you to realize you know nothing of the use of firearms other than what you looked up on the internet. The advantage of the long gun is the higher velocity means greater kinetic energy at distance. A 9mm slug at 1125fps at 50 feet will kill. You are no deader being hit at 3250. The advantage of the long gun is negated by the environment inside a building. After all, the legendary .45ACP had an average muzzle velocity of 845fps and was pretty successfully used from 1911 through the Vietnam war as a killing weapon and in fact is still in use by some units.

Magazine capacity is not as important as control and aim. Magazine capacity is only important to those that like to spray and pray. You speak of wannabes, then show yourself to be a firearms expert wannabe by throwing out numbers when you don't understand there meaning.

In addition, the guard should have actually had the training and his job was to at least attempt to protect the children. Your argument is without merit and not worth the time it took to read it.

Since you called Trump a draft dodger, you should show your qualifications for doing so by listing what branch you served in and giving your MOS.

You have seconds to act.

Go!

You have no freaking clue as to what you are talking about with your Googled numbers and incredible lack of understanding of the issue.

Go find your Binky and ask Mommy for a nice bedtime story.

You have seconds to act.

Go!

I know enough about you to realize you know nothing of the use of firearms other than what you looked up on the internet. The advantage of the long gun is the higher velocity means greater kinetic energy at distance. A 9mm slug at 1125fps at 50 feet will kill. You are no deader being hit at 3250. The advantage of the long gun is negated by the environment inside a building. After all, the legendary .45ACP had an average muzzle velocity of 845fps and was pretty successfully used from 1911 through the Vietnam war as a killing weapon and in fact is still in use by some units.

Magazine capacity is not as important as control and aim. Magazine capacity is only important to those that like to spray and pray. You speak of wannabes, then show yourself to be a firearms expert wannabe by throwing out numbers when you don't understand there meaning.

In addition, the guard should have actually had the training and his job was to at least attempt to protect the children. Your argument is without merit and not worth the time it took to read it.

Since you called Trump a draft dodger, you should show your qualifications for doing so by listing what branch you served in and giving your MOS.

Actually I don't. Only cowards and wannabes brag about their service, which most of them are full of shit.

If our society didn't create illusion of security rather than having actual security, we wouldn't be here. But just like you, we put wannabes in our schools that have no tactical training, but a bunch of Barney Fife's looking to catch a kid smoking a joint, or a cigarette, or drinking a beer with their peers.

We don't need just say no nanny's. We need actual trained security officers. Preferrably ex military that can easily be retrained for the purpose, and put them in schools with one of these.

590A1 - 9-Shot Magpul Series | O.F. Mossberg & Sons

Which gives you a tactical advantage in a confined space, against an untrained killer in an adrenaline fueled rage.

While at the sametime making school buildings more secure, but more importantly, prohibiting, and making it harder to obtain tactical weapons for the civilian population.

You have now shown, as someone who never served, that you do not have the right to call Trump a dodger. You have also shown you still know nothing about weapons, but can use the internet to look up numbers. The only illusion created here is you creating the illusion of intelligent thought in your own head. You would be better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than posting here and proving you are.

You have seconds to act.

Go!

Teacher without a handgun is even less of a match for a psychopath with an AR-15. Obviously, police cannot be relied upon.

I presume the environment of a mass-shooting is quite chaotic. While the gunman is busy shooting, it would seem quite possible for an armed teacher (or other school personnel) to aim their handgun at the shooter, pull the trigger, and end the carnage. Where am I going wrong?

I presume the environment of a mass-shooting is quite chaotic. While the gunman is busy shooting, it would seem quite possible for an armed teacher (or other school personnel) to aim their handgun at the shooter, pull the trigger, and end the carnage. Where am I going wrong?

You are correct. With a tactical shotgun, you only have to pump a couple of shells down range in a closed environment like school hallway to nuetralize a shooter. A trained officer who is already in the building with one, has the decided advantage. The shooter will be the only one standing up, and in the open, so the odds of hitting a student are low.

Forum List

Back