Caddell: No Debates???

Obama wont even take candid questions from the press, he just makes his boring statements and runs away like a typical liberal pussy when they all yell,,,,MR PRESIDENT !!! MR PRESIDENT !!! and he probably runs off with toilet paper stuck to his ass.

Wishfull thinking, nutters.

What Obama will do in any debate agaisnt any GOP nominee.......is to be Presidential. He will not get up there and be snarky or sarcastic, although he is quite capable of doing that. He'll answer the questions in a polished POLITICAL manner and demonstrate the depth of his knowledge regarding all of the topics covered.

Anyone else find it interesting that the nutters suggest that FOX would be the network to carry hour long commercials for Newt?

I have to ask the question, how many people are making a decision based on debates?

Given how badly Perry flamed out after his performances, I'd say quite a few.

I was talking about general election debates, dummy, which if you read my entire statement, was clear.

Incidently, Perry flamed out because the media went after him relentlessly. Ignore all the substance, concentrate on the one flub he made in one debate. No one really watched much of those debates. They just went by what the media said about them.

Final point, chatted up a couple of gals in the office yesterday on their impressions. The coveted "indepdents" who don't vote in primaries, but will probably be the ones deciding the General. They think all the Republicans are idiots, probably won't vote for any of them. They don't think Obama's any great shakes, but they've failed to impress anyone.

Obama's probably a lock for a second term because no one will say, "These guys are all awful- let's find someone else."

well, people wanted lincoln-douglas presidential debates.......

hint: there werent any.......

LOL...this Caddell guy is a moron. Of course the President is going to participate in debates and I doubt very seriously that he is concerned about debating ANY of the current clowns the GOP has as candidates, including Newtie. (who, unfortunately, isn't going to be the candidate)

Obama can't debate.
He's not able to function in the manner in which the debate
functions.He can't give a short answer.
Remember the President in those Press Conferences.
It would last for 90 minutes and he answered 5 questions.
He took 20 minutes to answer a question.

Obama can't debate.

Recall that obama had a fit on national TV over the dictionary explanation of a tax.

He called the definition a gimmick.

Obama can't debate.

I remember the debates in 2008. He did just fine.

owebama will never debate the messiah gingrinch.

he will declare field marshal law after his coronation in august 2012.

NO, Silly bird....you're mixing Obama up with Napoleon.

well, it is a forgivable mistake. they are both military geniuses and known for hanging out on islands and retreating to them from time to time.

"Today, Democratic pollster (Jimmy Carter’s former pollster) Pat Caddell said on the Sean Hannity show that with President Obama’s track record of going back on his word during campaigns, that President Obama may decide not to debate teh (sic) GOP presidential candidate in 2012.
Pat Caddell always has something interesting to say because it seems to me, although he did work for Carter, he just "calls em as he sees em". You just have to look past his bizarre appearance! His face and demeanor weren't exactly made for TV. :D

Obama can't debate.

I remember the debates in 2008. He did just fine.

Yeah, after Bush43, all I would have to say is, "Hope and Change", and I would have won the debates too.

1. "Today, Democratic pollster (Jimmy Carter’s former pollster) Pat Caddell said on the Sean Hannity show that with President Obama’s track record of going back on his word during campaigns, that President Obama may decide not to debate teh (sic) GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

2. He cited Obama’s stating he would finance his 2008 presidential campaign in 2008 with public money as did John McCain and then turning around and saying no, he’ll privately finance it so he could raise much more money as one reason why anything is possible in 2012.

3. “He definitely can say no to debates. He can do anything he wants"...
» Pat Caddell Says Obama May Turn Down Debating the GOP Candidate in 2012 (a bad example for bloggers) » Brian Humek

4. Caddell said the media will back him up in any way he needs them to....how's that for definitive proof of the media's Left-wing stance?

5. Well...if Caddell is correct, does this eliminate a major reason for a Newt Gingrich candidacy?

You have to understand that most serious commentators are gone for the holidays and this is, what amounts to the News Network's "silly season".

The debates are already set. There will be 3 for President and one for VP.

http://www.debates.org/index.php?page=2012-2

Last edited:
owebama will never debate the messiah gingrinch.

he will declare field marshal law after his coronation in august 2012.

well, it is a forgivable mistake. they are both military geniuses and known for hanging out on islands and retreating to them from time to time.

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

Obama would do well to remember that palindrome....

elba was not a problem, i saw it several times, and, as you can witness, i am still very able.

st. helena is the beotch.

elba was not a problem, i saw it several times, and, as you can witness, i am still very able.

st. helena is the beotch.

"...i am still very able.'

Yah...able to lay an egg.

1. "Today, Democratic pollster (Jimmy Carter’s former pollster) Pat Caddell said on the Sean Hannity show that with President Obama’s track record of going back on his word during campaigns, that President Obama may decide not to debate teh (sic) GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

2. He cited Obama’s stating he would finance his 2008 presidential campaign in 2008 with public money as did John McCain and then turning around and saying no, he’ll privately finance it so he could raise much more money as one reason why anything is possible in 2012.

3. “He definitely can say no to debates. He can do anything he wants"...
» Pat Caddell Says Obama May Turn Down Debating the GOP Candidate in 2012 (a bad example for bloggers) » Brian Humek

4. Caddell said the media will back him up in any way he needs them to....how's that for definitive proof of the media's Left-wing stance?

5. Well...if Caddell is correct, does this eliminate a major reason for a Newt Gingrich candidacy?

You have to understand that most serious commentators are gone for the holidays and this is, what amounts to the News Network's "silly season".

The debates are already set. There will be 3 for President and one for VP.

CPD: Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Sites, Dates, and Candidate Selection Criteria for 2012 General Election

That took care of that! Thanks Candy Corn. So much for Caddell.

Forum List

Back