Cable from Earth to Moon? It can change space travel, and let married with children play on cable

f093713650d01ae21fa09e80a3f94f77--moonlight-balloons.jpg

~S~

It would first have to pass muster with the Moon's landlords. :71:

• Banned
Cable from Earth to Moon? It can change space travel

Can't have a moon base without cable TV...………….

If you have cable it does not mean the signal travels all the way to your house via a cable. It come to your providers local headend via satellite, and then is sent out thru the cable or fiber optics.
Actually the signal comes into my home via cable, only people in the boonies use krappy sat links that are seldom clear.

If you have cable it does not mean the signal travels all the way to your house via a cable. It come to your providers local headend via satellite, and then is sent out thru the cable or fiber optics.
Actually the signal comes into my home via cable, only people in the boonies use krappy sat links that are seldom clear.

Yes, the cable brings the signal to your house. But it originates, for most cable providers, at a headend. The headend turns the satellite signal into the cable signal you get. There is no cable connecting all Comcast customers or Charter customers to a central station.

• Banned

Triggered

• Banned

Yes, the cable brings the signal to your house. But it originates, for most cable providers, at a headend. The headend turns the satellite signal into the cable signal you get. There is no cable connecting all Comcast customers or Charter customers to a central station.
Wow u r smert

Triggered

No, just clicked the wrong thing as I was explaining how cable tv works. Check my post now.

Wow u r smert

Glad I could help educate you. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back