CA politicians spend $23B on illegals while more than 100k REAL Americans sleep on streets..WTF!

CA pays pensioners more than the workers. They literally need to buy votes. There will be a day of reckoning, sooner rather than later.

tent cities in CA

I suspect that Mexicrats are aware that homeless people do not vote nor do they have an influence on people who do/may vote while "Dreamers" on the other hand are viewed as a link/bridge to millions of votes.
Fuck Americans over for foreigners and potential constituency...it's the Mexicrat way.

If you could get away from your foul mouth (zero college I assume) and info wars and read actual facts.
How immigrants are enriching our economy and society | UnidosUS
They are paying for your leftie benefits darlin.
You should want more immigrants. They come here and WORK

Regardless of their nationality, I'm for helping those that can't care for themselves. I've got much less generosity towards those that can but make other choices, American or not. Not aware of California's efforts. Seems to me the urban homeless camps should be broken up. There's plenty of desert out there for government tent cities to house those that lack motivation to lead productive lives.

Sounds noble as hell...makes my heart bleed.
So when our founders said "general welfare" and we framed our welfare mandate do you believe that obligated American taxpayers to fund Mexico's most desperate? Do you believe that granted our politicians the authority to FORCE American taxpayers to pay illegal foreigners to breed on our soil and fuck the place all up?

Yes I do, because (according to the OP article) that money going towards Trump's wall would be similarly classified as you just described.

You got things twisted...you're confused bud.

How so? A chunk of that $23 billion you're bitching about includes law enforcement based on article you linked. By the way, how much are those 100k homeless already costing California? With the lack of sanitation risking spread of disease I'll agree with you there it isn't enough.... or it's being wasted by administrators.

Regardless of their nationality, I'm for helping those that can't care for themselves. I've got much less generosity towards those that can but make other choices, American or not. Not aware of California's efforts. Seems to me the urban homeless camps should be broken up. There's plenty of desert out there for government tent cities to house those that lack motivation to lead productive lives.

Sounds noble as hell...makes my heart bleed.
So when our founders said "general welfare" and we framed our welfare mandate do you believe that obligated American taxpayers to fund Mexico's most desperate? Do you believe that granted our politicians the authority to FORCE American taxpayers to pay illegal foreigners to breed on our soil and fuck the place all up?

Yes I do, because (according to the OP article) that money going towards Trump's wall would be similarly classified as you just described.

You got things twisted...you're confused bud.

How so? A chunk of that $23 billion you're bitching about includes law enforcement based on article you linked. By the way, how much are those 100k homeless already costing California? With the lack of sanitation risking spread of disease I'll agree with you there it isn't enough.... or it's being wasted by administrators.

Again, I think you’re lost on this.
The premise of this thread is to expose the fact that the $23B being spent on wetbacks should be diverted and spent on real Americans in need.

By the way...isn’t Issa always telling us that all the homeless in LA are caucasian Vets? Hmmmmm.
Homeless in Los Angeles County, California

There are no homeless vets , just homeless mentally ill.
There are also homeless people who like it. Or it is part of who they are. With the closure of mental health hospitals some decades ago most mentally ill people ended up in the streets. The violent ones are the ones to be concerned about. Mental Hospitals were/are not cheap to operate. Plus there are questionable treatments or questionable admissions one way or the other and lawyers can get involved. But there would most likely be a reduction of tragedies if the most violent or those predisposed to acting out were not in the streets or fall through the cracks even living in a house or apartment.

I wonder if our founders intended our government to function this way?
What would our grandparents think of such governance?
How do these politicians garner support and get re-elected you ask?
Here in Mexifornia they have planted enough illegal baby makers...the babies are now calling the shots.....BUT, BUT, BUT.....RUSSIA!
Map: Illegal immigration costs California most, $23B, all states $89B
Homeless in California Statistics 2018. Homeless Estimation by State | US Interagency Council on Homelessness
Our fake problem is the fault of the right wing. There is no immigration clause and we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass.

Here in Mexifornia they have planted enough illegal baby makers...the babies are now calling the shots.....BUT, BUT, BUT.....RUSSIA!
Homeless in California Statistics 2018. Homeless Estimation by State | US Interagency Council on Homelessness
Our fake problem is the fault of the right wing. There is no immigration clause and we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass.

Our “immigration clause” is our Declaration Of Independence....We declared sovereignty and INDEPENDENCE from other nations....Guess what that means Gustavo?
You realize that us real Americans without illegal roots really love that about America...right?

The Tards need the votes.....

“The costs cover added expenditures for education, welfare, law enforcement, and medical care.”

Yeah ok. So just make up a number . If we had no illegals , we’d have no schools or law enforcement costs !

Has someone made that argument, Captain Straw Man?

By the way . Illegals aren’t eligible for welfare .

Semantics

It's absurd to give non-citizens all this money.

Right . Cause the math is total bullshit !

“The costs cover added expenditures for education, welfare, law enforcement, and medical care.”

Yeah ok. So just make up a number . If we had no illegals , we’d have no schools or law enforcement costs !

By the way . Illegals aren’t eligible for welfare .

Not eligible for welfare? Yep, "freebies" sound much better...dumbass.

I know this place very well and other pockets where the homeless hang out.

As someone who grow up overseas, we knew that there is little safety net for unfortunate people in the US...I come from not a rich country that family is everything, we hardly have homeless people because we take care of our mentally sick, broke or drug addicts.
Homeless issue is an American issue not a California one....lot of these guys came from somewhere in the US, mainly for the weather and the handouts.
For some to bash california about it, is politically motivated...if you are patriotic as you claim help your countrymen.

Yet Texas has a large Mexican population yet they are repubs with 31 percent

compared to California with 34 percent yet the interesting part is there white population is the highest

Arizona has 38 percent but is a repub state

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it, maybe its because Californians care more about people because ethnicity doesn't matter to them

CA politicians spend $23B on illegals while more than 100k REAL Americans sleep on streets..WTF!

Real question is why is this happening , why do democrats seem to hate American citizens ?

It's absurd to give non-citizens all this money.

Yes it sure is. They should all be booted out of the US. Of course Cali being a sanctuary State welcomes the useless freeloaders.

To bad those governing the State aren't brought up on charges. Fed law is being ignored.

By the way...isn’t Issa always telling us that all the homeless in LA are caucasian Vets? Hmmmmm.
Homeless in Los Angeles County, California
Well I'm I can go down to Santa Monica beach and take a video of the homeless and if not most of them are white...I'll ban myself from here. And if they are you ban yourself...deal ?

Haha...your self manipulated perception does not TRUMP reality....I linked you to the FACTS...Balcks and Hispanics are fighting for that number one spot just like they fight for number one in incarceration rate, rape and murder, welfare rate, school dropout, pregnancy out of wedlock, abortion rate....etc etc...the list goes on and on....Weird shit huh?

Our “immigration clause” is our Declaration Of Independence....We declared sovereignty and INDEPENDENCE from other nations....Guess what that means Gustavo?
You realize that us real Americans without illegal roots really love that about America...right?
your bigotry is worthless. we have a naturalization clause; don't be illegal to (Constitutional) law, right wingers. simply blaming the Poor is merely practicing the abomination of hypcrisy.

Real question is why is this happening , why do democrats seem to hate American citizens ?
we are working on equality in California and equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Forum List

Back