C,mon, fess up, are you regretting your vote?

walmart is destroying mom and pop and the working class.
How is a corporation destroying people? My parents died from old age... Walmart wasn't involved to the best of my knowledge.

funny how you conservative types have no problem with ceo's making 500 times more than the average worker(40 years ago it was more like 50 times) but you hate it when the working guy gets a decent shake.
No, just hate it when a bunch of union robots whine about greed and then hold an entire industry hostage demanding more vacation, more pay, less hours and longer breaks.

You are an idiot. You know nothing about how unions work. My first job out of high school while attending college at night was a letter carrier for the U S Post Office. Within a year I was voted Union Rep. I'll have you know that when you see a letter carrier wearing shorts. short sleave shirts and confortable shoes ..I did that. The changes took hold and spread thruout the country. I personally took on the Seattle region and pushed for and got them to agree that the mail would get delivered better if the carrier could step up the pace with non restrictive clothing and not having to worry about slipping in those spit and polish dress shoes we had to wear. No shit! When I came on board it was long sleaves, a tie, long pants pressed and creased and dress black shoes with no tread. Hit some wet grass on an incline and you are on your ass in a heartbeat.

So here is my point. You are an ignorant asshole.

serious... how intelligent are you?
Intelligent enough to recognize a mind-numbed robot like yourself as such. You draw strange inferences based on your own biases. You have no earthly clue what I do for money yet make wild assertions like I stock shelves at Walmart.

Yours is not the sign of a keen nor mature intellect.

Last edited:
serious... how intelligent are you?
Intelligent enough to recognize a mind-numbed robot like yourself as such. You draw strange inferences based on your own biases. You have no earthly clue what I do for money yet make wild assertions like I stoick shelves at Walmart.

Yours is not the sign of a keen nor mature intellect.

hey you better hurry rush is on,:lol::lol::lol:

Well, it has been a hoot screwing with your head. I'm off to lunch and then I need to go get a new suit.

Have fun.

I bet more and more are jumping off of that Obama wagon, or ( train wreck) however you want to call it. 10% unemployment and climbing, the no stimulus stimulus bill not working, with a projected 8% unemployment going out 4 years. How's it going for all you college graduates who voted for all that hope and change, are you finding work???????????? Many people were fooled by his rhetoric have you woke up out of your coma yet???

Forum List

Back