Bwwwaaaaaaaaa

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Ok this is no joke, but.....it's -20 below zero here.. Can I get a big AWAAAAA from eveybody on the board. All at once now!!!! AWAAAAA..
Ok, I know, you all ask why don't I leave?? Sheeeeesh I wonder that also, thank you..hahehahe Thank's to all of you who feel for me... Here's me :boohoo: :cry: :eek: :teeth:

Stephanie said:
Ok this is no joke, but.....it's -20 below zero here.. Can I get a big AWAAAAA from eveybody on the board. All at once now!!!! AWAAAAA..
Ok, I know, you all ask why don't I leave?? Sheeeeesh I wonder that also, thank you..hahehahe Thank's to all of you who feel for me... Here's me :boohoo: :cry: :eek: :teeth:

I hate cold, one has to wonder why I stay in Chicago. :dunno: Then I look at FL and hurricanes and think, "hmmm, maybe there are worse places." I know I like the spring here, so there is one good season. :teeth:

Kathianne said:
I hate cold, one has to wonder why I stay in Chicago. :dunno: Then I look at FL and hurricanes and think, "hmmm, maybe there are worse places." I know I like the spring here, so there is one good season. :teeth:
I'd like to live out West, maybe in Arizona for a while or maybe Mid to North California. I wonder what it would be like to live without humidity and mosquitos year 'round.

Hagbard Celine said:
I'd like to live out West, maybe in Arizona for a while or maybe Mid to North California. I wonder what it would be like to live without humidity and mosquitos year 'round.

Got a point, but I think they have many more snakes and spiders! :fifty:

Stephanie said:

Yikes!

Alaska has such beauty. Were you born there? If not, what caused you to move there?

Stephanie said:

And its only going to get worse! remember early January last year when it was -50? Oh man I swear I could see my words freezing in front of my mouth.

Abbey Normal said:
Yikes!

Alaska has such beauty. Were you born there? If not, what caused you to move there?

Abbey, Alaska is beautiful, but for us up here in the far North the winter's can be brutal. The lowest temp. I've seen up here since I moved here in 93 is -65 below zero. I was not born here as I said, I came up here in 1993, with my then husband's job. He work's on radar site's for the military. There called our eye's in the sky. They track thing's floating around the sky, but it's for tracking missile's mainly. I've been to four of these site's with the hubbie's job, in Calif, Texas, Colo is where we met, and then up here. My 12yr old was born here, so for that reason ONLY do I continue to stay. I do have plan's of moving from Alaska in the future. I can't take the cold dark winter's anymore. By the winter solstice we'll only have four hr's. of daylight. The sun will come up at 11am and set again at 3:00 or 3:30 pm.. This is me in the winter's :alco: So if you notice some of my post don't make a whole lot of sense sometime's. :laugh:

Forum List

Back