Bwahahahahahahahahaha ! Dumb as a sack of rocks Maxine Waters punked by Russian trolls !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She thinks she's talking to Greta Thundberg about saving the island of "Chon-go-Chango" :laughing0301:

The call starts innocently enough: Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warmly greets the voices on the line, whom a staffer identifies as Greta Thunberg and her father, Svante. They share a laugh about Waters's nickname, "Auntie Maxine." The congresswoman praises her young caller for her climate change activism.

"You have made quite a big, big, big, big thunder on this issue. I am really, really very proud of you and the work that you're doing," Waters is heard saying.

The congresswoman and her staff thought they had connected with Thunberg, the 17-year-old Swedish climate activist who was recently named Time magazine's "Person of the Year." In reality, two 30-something Russians, Vladimir "Vovan" Kuznetsov and Alexei "Lexus" Stolyarov, were on the other end of the line. The duo describe themselves as comedians and pranksters, but they are widely suspected of having ties to the Russian government.

Rep. Maxine Waters thought she was talking to Greta Thunberg. It was actually Russian trolls.

Lindsay Graham, Roy Moore, Sarah Palin, and Donald Trump have all been subject to prank calls.

So what

I bet ol' Maxine gets that island mixed with the island of Chimichanga, which I believe is near Margaritaville. :laughing0301:

Because the media covers for elected dems...dems have become stupid and corrupt non thinkers...this is why they are losing voters...except for morons like the libs here on this board...the stupidest of the stupid....

Hello? This is the President of Guam, our island is tipping over! Mayday! Mayday! We are listing badly to port and taking on water! Mayday!

She thinks she's talking to Greta Thundberg about saving the island of "Chon-go-Chango" :laughing0301:

The call starts innocently enough: Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warmly greets the voices on the line, whom a staffer identifies as Greta Thunberg and her father, Svante. They share a laugh about Waters's nickname, "Auntie Maxine." The congresswoman praises her young caller for her climate change activism.

"You have made quite a big, big, big, big thunder on this issue. I am really, really very proud of you and the work that you're doing," Waters is heard saying.

The congresswoman and her staff thought they had connected with Thunberg, the 17-year-old Swedish climate activist who was recently named Time magazine's "Person of the Year." In reality, two 30-something Russians, Vladimir "Vovan" Kuznetsov and Alexei "Lexus" Stolyarov, were on the other end of the line. The duo describe themselves as comedians and pranksters, but they are widely suspected of having ties to the Russian government.

Rep. Maxine Waters thought she was talking to Greta Thunberg. It was actually Russian trolls.

Hilarious! Mad Max proves again that her I.Q. is fo-fie (45)..............

Lindsay Graham, Roy Moore, Sarah Palin, and Donald Trump have all been subject to prank calls.

So what

So it’s fucking funny. I love these guys exposing how fucking stupid our elected officials truly are.

3lg3rr.gif
3lg3o0.gif

Forum List

Back